Sponsored

Milestar Patagonias MT 37's unavailable everywhere?

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
$244/ea for the 37...Milestar keeps inching up the price ;)
I agree. Was thinking about some Pat’s but think I’ll buy something else now. (That cost even more than these) I have a few tires on my list and will see what Black Friday brings.

I’m not one to go cheap on stuff, but the Pat’s were tempting at the previous prices.
Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I agree. Was thinking about some Pat’s but think I’ll buy something else now. (That cost even more than these) I have a few tires on my list and will see what Black Friday brings.

I’m not one to go cheap on stuff, but the Pat’s were tempting at the previous prices.
Agreed...have you looked at the 37/12.50/17 Yokohama Geolander g003? Walmart had them for $285/ea 6 weeks ago. It will prob last twice as long as the milestar and is an overall better quality tire that will outperform the milestar.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed...have you looked at the 37/12.50/17 Yokohama Geolander g003? Walmart had them for $285/ea 6 weeks ago. It will prob last twice as long as the milestar and is an overall better quality tire that will outperform the milestar.
That’s one of my top tire’s on my list!

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
That’s one of my top tire’s on my list!
I had the previous generation of the Yokohama Geolandar MT. It was amazing offroad, however the tires would never balance. They were the worst tire I ever had on road. Hopefully the new Yokohama balances out better.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I had the previous generation of the Yokohama Geolandar MT. It was amazing offroad, however the tires would never balance. They were the worst tire I ever had on road. Hopefully the new Yokohama balances out better.
It's a completely redesigned tire....not comparable with the previous generation. Here's a solid review:
Sponsored