OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
that’s cool... we’re a couple hours north west of Orlando. Guys from that area usually go to Ocala national forest. There’s all different levels of trails I’m told. The wife and I haven’t made in there yet.
I'm off work in JAX from Dec 20th at COB to Jan 6th and plan on doing some trails for sure. I have a buddy with a TJ that will likely roll with me as well as possibly my wife or my oldest son (whichever wants to go) (daughters probably wont want to go lol)… Just sayin..

Maybe we can get a small forum group together. I personally am not into Jeep clubs though.

@Mark Elliott
@Gator Jeep 1
@Scarabmike

....and anyone else going to be in town over Christmas break? We should plan now..

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm off work in JAX from Dec 20th at COB to Jan 6th and plan on doing some trails for sure. I have a buddy with a TJ that will likely roll with me as well as possibly my wife or my oldest son (whichever wants to go) (daughters probably wont want to go lol)… Just sayin..

Maybe we can get a small forum group together. I personally am not into Jeep clubs though.

@Mark Elliott
@Gator Jeep 1
@Scarabmike

....and anyone else going to be in town over Christmas break? We should plan now..
I won’t know my schedule for sure until it gets closer, keep me in the loop, we’ll ( the wife and I ) definitely roll with you guys if at all possible.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I won’t know my schedule for sure until it gets closer, keep me in the loop, we’ll ( the wife and I ) definitely roll with you guys if at all possible.
10-4 they just came out with the holiday schedule for us here at NAS not too long ago and its something I've been meaning to ask on here. Your post just reminded me. I will end up going regardless but I would rather not go alone..

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
That's what I use. Strange though that they don't list the Ocala trails.. Just everything around them.
More trails get added every month.

FallenSamurai

First Name
Fallen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Put in a vacation request. Not sure what to do yet. Probably just go cruising around the state. Visit family maybe go see the Everglades. Gotta come up with a good reason I'm not going to the company holiday party. ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Put in a vacation request. Not sure what to do yet. Probably just go cruising around the state. Visit family maybe go see the Everglades. Gotta come up with a good reason I'm not going to the company holiday party. ;)
That means it’s time to go what we call “Wheelin’”..