ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Noticed yesterday that I lost Offroad Pages on my 2019 JLUR. I've had it a year and always had them and they recently disappeared. When I was looking for it I found a new icon for something called MarketPlace. Not sure what that's all about, but I'd rather have my Offroad Pages back. I was in for service on Monday for the Steering Damper recall and for them to have a look at my noisy/creaking passenger seat and they said they flashed a "Rapid Response" update for something to do with the instrument cluster. I wonder if that is what made my Offroad Pages disappear.

Anyone else find ORP replaced with MarketPlace?
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Noticed yesterday that I lost Offroad Pages on my 2019 JLUR. I've had it a year and always had them and they recently disappeared. When I was looking for it I found a new icon for something called MarketPlace. Not sure what that's all about, but I'd rather have my Offroad Pages back. I was in for service on Monday for the Steering Damper recall and for them to have a look at my noisy/creaking passenger seat and they said they flashed a "Rapid Response" update for something to do with the instrument cluster. I wonder if that is what made my Offroad Pages disappear.

Anyone else find ORP replaced with MarketPlace?
As of this morning, ORP still there. Looks like FCA released their anticipated silly Marketplace thingy... but it shouldn't replace ORP.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...nnect-market-commerce-platform-300873284.html

OP
OP
ExitLeft

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
As of this morning, ORP still there. Looks like FCA released their anticipated silly Marketplace thingy... but it shouldn't replace ORP.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...nnect-market-commerce-platform-300873284.html
Thanks for the link. Had no idea there was such a service available (although, I don't see myself using it). Whether the Market Place should replace ORP or not, it clearly did. Oh well...just another thing to ask them to fix when I go back to the dealer.
Thanks

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the link. Had no idea there was such a service available (although, I don't see myself using it). Whether the Market Place should replace ORP or not, it clearly did. Oh well...just another thing to ask them to fix when I go back to the dealer.
Thanks
Anytime... hopefully you get the ORP back soon.

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
Wow - sounds like FCA is getting like Microsoft, and Samsung, (and others?) where they issue updates that are essentially forced on you, and then those updates cause problems we didn't have before...

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I had ORP since my JLUR w/ 8.4 UConnect since new in June. Had it this morning and showed my friend them on the way to a trail ride. Later that day, GONE!!! Market Place where ORP used to be. WTH!!

@JeepCares any info on this? Is ORP going away. Seemed more useful than Market Place.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Iā€™ve had ORP since day 1 on my ā€˜19. Never any problem. Today I go off-roading for the first time in 5 months. GONE. Some market garbage.

@JeepCares - contact whoever you need to talk to at FCA and fix this! I donā€™t want any ā€marketā€ in my vehicle. If I want to buy stuff Iā€™ll go to Amazon. I want my off road pages back pronto.

JonR

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 1997 Jeep XJ
Exact same thing happened to us. The Off Road Pages icon was bumped off and the Market Place icon is in it's place. I am taking the 2019 JLUR into the Dealer next week for the Jeep Wave oil change and will also ask them to get my Off Road Pages back. I miss the Altitude displayed on ORP. Cannot find an Altitude readout on the Navigation.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Holy fuck here we go again with missing ORP...mine better not disappear, it took me a year to get them!

HoundDude

Threads
Reaction score
New Jersey (i know, i know, i'm stuck here)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sahara
sounds like this is the dreaded "major" uconnect update fca warned us about (I mean, announced) a while back. I've never had lat/long coordinates or altitude display in my uconnect, but at least I have ORP and everything else works fine. not looking forward to this update.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Happened to me too. Off road pages is gone and replaced with Market. Happened sometime between Thursday and today (Sunday).

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
lol at their marketing. It sounds like they want people to use it while driving. SUCH A GREAT IDEA!

As if we didn't have a bad enough problem with distracted drivers already!

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing you can buy with it is Gas at Shell and Dominos Pizza. Doesn't seem very useful.

I Want Off Road Pages Back!!!!

Here's where ORP should be.
20191117_163816.jpg

Deleted member 29342

Same problem here last night I had ORP and today I noticed market place. Fuk that I want my ORP back. Also my Uconnect and apple CarPlay hasnā€™t been working right. I think they need to send an update. I got to check my wife GC now

2E466279-CF90-402B-A129-D691F9E91B14.jpeg