sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I am searching for the best battery tender for 2019 Rubicon. 3.6
storing Jeep in garage till spring~ Have other older vehicles that have already been rusted do to rough Chicago weather and over use of road salts

There are sooo many out there and even my dealer could Not recommend one.

i would prefer to plug into Cig liter and then plug into wall live corvettes can.

Noco $50 to $100...sale on woot right now for $35
Ctek $150 ( same company makes for Corvette)
battery tender Jr. $30 to $100

thanks Guys...and Gals !!
Sponsored

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
I've stuck with the Battery Tender's which I use for the motorcycle, had another I kept on the Mustang when I still had it.

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I’ve used battery tender jr for years. Great product.

Sponsored

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Ctek down here. I usually combine it with a build in extension lead, which can - depending on where you put its end - allow you to dis- and connect the ting without even opening the car, and to switch between multiple vehicles. Note, a tender its main purpose it to keep a battery in good condition, not to charge it (though it does so). I do not have a real dedicated charger, as no need to with the tender keeping the batteries in up and running condition. Do have a Noco Genius booster, but that thing is only used to help others out... :LOL:

OP
OP
sobeit69

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ctek down here. I usually combine it with a build in extension lead, which can - depending on where you put its end - allow you to dis- and connect the ting without even opening the car, and to switch between multiple vehicles. Note, a tender its main purpose it to keep a battery in good condition, not to charge it (though it does so). I do not have a real dedicated charger, as no need to with the tender keeping the batteries in up and running condition. Do have a Noco Genius booster, but that thing is only used to help others out... :LOL:
I ended up buying the noco 3500 . Was $30 on sale from Academy.com ...but also on woot.com

was really planning on ctek but when. I contacted the company they only commended ones that were $130 and $170.
I didn’t pay that much for their rebranded one for a corvette.

I wanted to use the cigarette adapter, but not sure if any of the Jeep ones always have current. I think that’s required to use that feature instead of direct battery connections

Sponsored

OP
OP
sobeit69

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I was looking at the same one but was not sure where to mount it. How is the hood clearance there?
Honestly, I didn’t study the specs when I ordered it. It’s very large and barely fits. It hits the under hood insulation a little. I wouldn’t suggest the one I bought as it’s way overkill but the noco line has been great quality to us.

Brett
Sponsored