Sponsored

Good dealers for Service in Seattle Area?

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Any update? I also purchased my JLUR from Tacoma but live in Bothell. It's time for an oil change and tire rotation but don't really want to drive all the way down to Tacoma. I work in Bellevue, so am thinking to try them. I already know to avoid Kirkland and Seattle based on personal experience. :)

Thanks
Rairdon Sales = Horrible
Rairdon Service = Decent enough
Autonation Bellevue Sales = Decent
Autonation Service = Horrible

Just my experience anyway and I have frequented both over the last five years. Since you live in Bothell Rairdons makes more sense for service.

Cheers
Sponsored

rizzosmith

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Any update? I also purchased my JLUR from Tacoma but live in Bothell. It's time for an oil change and tire rotation but don't really want to drive all the way down to Tacoma. I work in Bellevue, so am thinking to try them. I already know to avoid Kirkland and Seattle based on personal experience. :)

Thanks
The Jeep dealership (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram of Seattle) on Aurora is pretty good. They usually try to up sell you on something, but they've done decent warranty work for me in the past. I live in Kenmore, which is right next to Bothell. This dealership is only about 7 miles away.

Ryder

First Name
Dian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sahara 2019
Another for avoiding Rairdon's Smokey Point. Very bad experience here.

JLmartacus

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Rairdon Sales = Horrible
Rairdon Service = Decent enough
Autonation Bellevue Sales = Decent
Autonation Service = Horrible

Just my experience anyway and I have frequented both over the last five years. Since you live in Bothell Rairdons makes more sense for service.

Cheers
Thanks. I ended up going to Rairdons in Kirkland to take advantage of my first Jeep Wave oil change. Overall, decent experience with a few personal learnings that I will apply for my next visit (after all, I do have 3 remaining free oil changes).
1. Be explicit in what you want and do not want them to do - don't make assumptions or leave anything open to interpretation
2. Don't expect a 5-tire rotation as the program only covers a 4-tire rotation
3. Set your customer experience expectations low so that you won't be disappointed with how you are treated

willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

Thanks. I ended up going to Rairdons in Kirkland to take advantage of my first Jeep Wave oil change. Overall, decent experience with a few personal learnings that I will apply for my next visit (after all, I do have 3 remaining free oil changes).
1. Be explicit in what you want and do not want them to do - don't make assumptions or leave anything open to interpretation
2. Don't expect a 5-tire rotation as the program only covers a 4-tire rotation
3. Set your customer experience expectations low so that you won't be disappointed with how you are treated
What do they charge for the 5 tire rotation? I am not a fan of them, but they are close to me. According to this (https://www.dealers-mopar.com/download/playbook/jeep-wave-dealer-faqs-781.pdf) Jeep reimburses them $10 for the entire rotation. Interested to see what they charge.

JLmartacus

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase