Delivery dates

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
So im hoping the jeep isnt as bad on the highway as some reports say they are (In terms of wandering)
I took my 2 door Sport S, on the open road yesterday. The fuel came out at 7.5L per 100k

The steering is light. It does not wander. Instead the axles are solid so you have to correct the steering more often compared to cars.
Sponsored

devaka

First Name
Devaka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hi Guys,
So my Rubi got delivered to PRIXCAR KEMBLA GRANGE, NSW . What is your experience on delivery dates from there to dealer ?

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
From Prixcar, Kembla Grange to the holding yard at Minto, about one week. You will then see a second entry on the Prixcar tracker.

Following this, approx another week before it gets to the dealer. This wont show on the Prixcar tracker.

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
From Port Kembla to delivery was aboutv2 weeks.

devaka

First Name
Devaka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
From Prixcar, Kembla Grange to the holding yard at Minto, about one week. You will then see a second entry on the Prixcar tracker.

Following this, approx another week before it gets to the dealer. This wont show on the Prixcar tracker.
Thank you very much. That means it is almost there.

Sponsored

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
From Port Kembla to delivery was aboutv2 weeks.
I wish this was true..

Got the worst call from my dealership today FFS.. So my car got to the docks 15 days ago and they said i'd have my car by end of this week (Which i need for a video shoot next week)

Just got told it'll be another 2 weeks.... the frustration levels are so god dam high.... 4 weeks to deliver the car once it got into the country... I just dont get it....... and best thing is.. I dont think Jeep Australia cares at all... Called the jeep assistance number as advised by my dealership.. didnt want to hear it.... I dont even know whats happening with the car, no one does...

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
I wish this was true..

Got the worst call from my dealership today FFS.. So my car got to the docks 15 days ago and they said i'd have my car by end of this week (Which i need for a video shoot next week)

Just got told it'll be another 2 weeks.... the frustration levels are so god dam high.... 4 weeks to deliver the car once it got into the country... I just dont get it....... and best thing is.. I dont think Jeep Australia cares at all... Called the jeep assistance number as advised by my dealership.. didnt want to hear it.... I dont even know whats happening with the car, no one does...
Sorry to hear of the delay Jaydee. I know from personal experience the black hole treatment soon takes the shine off what should be an exciting experience. Hope RR is understanding for the video shoot.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Sorry to hear of the delay Jaydee. I know from personal experience the black hole treatment soon takes the shine off what should be an exciting experience. Hope RR is understanding for the video shoot.
Yeah Rhino Rack understood my frustration and they are going to do a slightly different video shoot with my car in a months time instead which is good.

The lead photographer from Rhino Rack told me the horror story they had when they bought a JK when they first came out.. They got it to their pure white photo room and the car dropped all of its engine oil over the entire white floor... Must be a jeep thing being a little shy when new to the Aussie market haha

OP
OP

abbot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
I dont think Jeep Australia cares at all... Called the jeep assistance number as advised by my dealership.. didnt want to hear it.... I dont even know whats happening with the car, no one does...
I had issues with my JLUS and had to get fair trading involved. Suddenly the wheels started turning and work got done...

Sponsored

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Anyone placed order after Jul? Any news from dealer?
I ordered in Jul, and estimated delivery date is 30/12. So far, I havent heart anything from the dealer. Maybe I should find a day and visit them..

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Just let them do their thing.. its frustrating as hell but it took just over 8 months for me to get my car from ordering.. That said, if your car is on schedule for end of Dec, then maybe chase them up mid november as hopefully for you it'll be getting on a boat about then.

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
It seems like the dealer doesn’t like pick up phone calls.. So I visited them on last weekend. I was told my car will be arrived SYD at 12.11. Hopefully I can get it at the end of Nov.

Jayphil

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Occupation
RN
I received an email from my dealer at the end of October thaty vehicle had been made and was pinned for a December or January rather than a Feb/Mar 2020 delivery. Fingers crossed. It sounds like everything is progressing for most of us who ordered in early 2019.
Sponsored