Sponsored

508 International Oct 19-20

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Just stumbled across this event in central Massachusetts. It is a two day all wheel drive/four-wheel-drive permitted weekend

The hosting company, 508 international, is permitting all sorts of off-road vehicles to come for the weekend and climb, hit some mud, and anything else in between.
food trucks and vendors will be present throughout the weekend it sounds

Looks as though clubs with 10+ can get a discount rate of 10% off

More information here: http://508intl.com/fall4wd/
Sponsored

Kheroux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLU Rubicon
Just stumbled across this event in central Massachusetts. It is a two day all wheel drive/four-wheel-drive permitted weekend

The hosting company, 508 international, is permitting all sorts of off-road vehicles to come for the weekend and climb, hit some mud, and anything else in between.
food trucks and vendors will be present throughout the weekend it sounds

Looks as though clubs with 10+ can get a discount rate of 10% off

More information here: http://508intl.com/fall4wd/
Looks like an awesome time from the website! I'm definitely going to try to make this and really curious to see what the trails look like. Has anyone else on here been to one of their events?

OP
OP
Visible15

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Looks like an awesome time from the website! I'm definitely going to try to make this and really curious to see what the trails look like. Has anyone else on here been to one of their events?
Personally I have not yet, but if you search 508 international Charlton on YouTube there’s a ton of videos, including 25-30 ones of people doing trail runs

Doesn’t look like a Moab or anything but still muddy and fun

Kheroux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLU Rubicon
Personally I have not yet, but if you search 508 international Charlton on YouTube there’s a ton of videos, including 25-30 ones of people doing trail runs

Doesn’t look like a Moab or anything but still muddy and fun
Awesome ill check it out! I love taking the Jeep off road but around me that means pinstripe city so I was curious to see how wide the trails were

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
This was a fun event with some challenging obstacles. Alot of the trails were very narrow, I ended up taking out a mirror.

IMG_20191020_232827_418.jpg

IMG-20191020-WA0026.jpg
Sponsored