PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I will preface by saying I had reservations towards the end after some of the pics posted appeared to have a reddish hue as red is my absolute least favorite color. Well, rest assured, it is 100% ORANGE! no tint of red whatsoever. The first pic I took was out the windows as we were signing papers because it was getting dark, phones do a weird thing with the color, but with human eyes from this view, it almost appears a highlighter orange.
IMG_1064.JPG
Just gave me a chubby :champagne:
Sponsored

OP
OP
smuddy

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
ahhhh yeah! Very nice! Thx for posting so quickly!

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Damn! That looks NICE! I can't really tell from the pictures, is the stitching red or white?

Sponsored

Eric552

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Damn! That looks NICE! I can't really tell from the pictures, is the stitching red or white?
Stitching on the seat is red. Which is actually perfect because it subtlety accents the red border on the Rubicon badges just enough without an awkward red dash right beside an orange pillar. Very happy that it has the silver dash.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
FINALLY!!!!

Let us know about red stitching through the interior. We already assume the dash will be silver... But a confirmation would be awesome.

Thanks!
Why would you assume that? Black rubicon interiors come with red stitching and red dash. Tan rubicon interiors come with white stitching and silver dash.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Why would you assume that? Black rubicon interiors come with red stitching and red dash. Tan rubicon interiors come with white stitching and silver dash.
Um.

An FCA letter was posted that showed punk’n and mojito would have silver dashes.

Plus the photos just a few posts above this.

Also I can see the future.

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Um.

An FCA letter was posted that showed punk’n and mojito would have silver dashes.

Plus the photos just a few posts above this.

Also I can see the future.
Lol. That’s what I get for being off the forum for a few days. Guess I’ll go in the corner and remove my foot from my mouth.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Lol. That’s what I get for being off the forum for a few days. Guess I’ll go in the corner and remove my foot from my mouth.
To be fair, it was only confirmed like an hour ago.

That was my guess as to how it would play out. Glad I was right. Really want the red accents!

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Thank you so much for posting those pics!!!

I also bought the JKUR without body colored fenders, standard bumpers and cloth seats so it's almost a twin. (I didn't order the automatic and the tow group.)

Please post another pic if you get some sun. I'm guessing my Rubicon is over 2 months away so I'll have to live vicariously through yours!

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
And the rest after getting into my garage.. in the dark and with poor lighting.

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG
That is an awesome build, Eric! Congratulations!!! Our jeeps are likely twins and close but not identical. Mine has the same exterior but with tan leather seats. Your black interior is beautiful in contrast with the exterior. Your comment about the red stitching makes the black interior sound both intriguing and unique. Congrats again and may you have many fun, safe miles of pure fun and enjoyment ahead of you in your Punk'n JLUR!

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
Couple more pics to show the color up close and the interior stitching.

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG
Wow, this looks really nice and a TON better than previous pictures. Please post more daylight pictures tomorrow because I may go this way now rather than wait for Mojito.
Sponsored