Ontario GTA, Canada Group

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
I think I have the electronic rust proof module from my 14 accord....if one of you guys want it, let me know and I'll try to find it. No idea if they work or not...my guess is not.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Thanks all for your feedback. Appreciated.
As I am planning to keep my jeep for a long time, not sure if it is worth it or not.
The rust proof is lifetime warranty on anything not just the frame.
I didn’t get any quotes yet, will see what they offer.
Thanks again.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
As I am planning to keep my jeep for a long time, not sure if it is worth it or not.
Thanks again.
You'll wanna verify whats covered and not. Also find out how much is covered in terms of dollar value as there is usually a cap in repair costs. Important to know what will void any warranty payout aswell.

Dealers prolly rely on the fact that most people who pay for these rust warranties end up selling the vehicle after 5, 7 or even 10 years.

ON EDIT: These warranties are designed to be revenue positive to those who sell them not those who buy them.

Reactions: Gus

Chino78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks again.
I think in places like Krown and Rust Check it costs something around $130 and you have to do it once per year, but sure you can find a group discount for that :cwl:

Sponsored

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Keep in mind, there is a lot factors in terms of how the rust starts that determines coverage. I’ll be doing some more research for sure before I take final delivery. All depends on the number too. $$$

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks again all.
Great feedback. Most likely and won’t go for the rust protection, but will get some numbers soon and see.

InfraPulse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Thanks again all.
Great feedback. Most likely and won’t go for the rust protection, but will get some numbers soon and see.
I was told $1895 for the extended warranty, and something like $900 for the rust protection. I’ve heard that the coating they do is a thick one that makes it annoying to work on anything underneath, and it tends to dry out and crack off anyway. I also hear that they will only repair the rust if it creates a hole, and/or the rust originates from either the inside or outside (I can’t remember which side). Again, these are all things I’ve heard through other people and not first hand experiences.

urgencyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 228xi
Finally got to test drive one today!

We talked numbers a bit, but I didn't commit to anything. Basically he quoted me $54,660 MSRP for a basically fully loaded Sahara, but didn't want to haggle yet if I wasn't buying today. How close to invoice have dealers gone on JL's? Just wondering how much realistically I can get that number down.

Also sorry it's kind of hard to keep up with the story on Mustafa at Erin Dodge, why would I (in Markham) benefit from going to him (Mississauga)? Thanks!

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6

We talked numbers a bit, but I didn't commit to anything. Basically he quoted me $54,660 MSRP for a basically fully loaded Sahara, but didn't want to haggle yet if I wasn't buying today. How close to invoice have dealers gone on JL's? Just wondering how much realistically I can get that number down.

Also sorry it's kind of hard to keep up with the story on Mustafa at Erin Dodge, why would I (in Markham) benefit from going to him (Mississauga)? Thanks!
Getting Invoice pricing as everyone who goes there get ?
Pretty sure these 5Gs are worth the trip to Miss ! Lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

You get dealers invoice cost plus no admin fees. Around 5k+ below MSRP on a loaded Sahara. With no hassle or haggle. You can find dealers invoice pricing on a different forum thread.
Mention my name or the group to Mustafa and he will take care of you.
I doubt you would find a better deal than that anywhere else. Good luck.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
why would I (in Markham) benefit from going to him (Mississauga)? Thanks!
Price, and especially service. I'm also driving 45-60 minutes to see him with another dealer less than 2km from my house. I'll likely service locally, but Mustafa has been top notch n how he has been treating us all. No hassles, Invoice pricing with no hidden fees. In my case it will work out to saving $6,047. Given that Wranglers are the least depreciating car on the market at 8.4%, it will worth more after a year then what I paid for it.
Pretty good reason to drive across the city!

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JlU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
My hubby went to see Mustafa today, and he agrees he is amazing! The thing is I went to 2 other dealers before discovering this forum group, and they were so unhelpful. Mustafa is doing everything he can to help me get my Mojito Rubicon. Unfortunately we do not have confirmation that we can get black leather interior on the Mojito yet, but of course Mustafa is all over this - he is going to find out ASAP. We put a deposit and are waiting for the final info. We were wondering about the freight cost too. Anyway, like I said, we are close but I would recommend driving from anywhere to see Mustafa. You will not be disappointed.

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
My hubby went to see Mustafa today, and he agrees he is amazing! The thing is I went to 2 other dealers before discovering this forum group, and they were so unhelpful. Mustafa is doing everything he can to help me get my Mojito Rubicon. Unfortunately we do not have confirmation that we can get black leather interior on the Mojito yet, but of course Mustafa is all over this - he is going to find out ASAP. We put a deposit and are waiting for the final info. We were wondering about the freight cost too. Anyway, like I said, we are close but I would recommend driving from anywhere to see Mustafa. You will not be disappointed.
Good to hear Caroline. I ordered from him in the beginning of this and I'm an hours drive. The deal is worth it and the dealership is all class.
Sponsored