TrickyO

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Overland
Hi local JL owners,
My recent trip to Point Plomer in the JLU overland with trailer had me bouncing all over the place with pot holes and ruts. Even with lower tyre pressures the rear seemed loose. What is available and recommended in suspension to provide a small lift with better on road and off road performance? Most of the stuff seems to be for the LHD Rubicon. Happy to pay good money for good results.
Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
Hi local JL owners,
My recent trip to Point Plomer in the JLU overland with trailer had me bouncing all over the place with pot holes and ruts. Even with lower tyre pressures the rear seemed loose. What is available and recommended in suspension to provide a small lift with better on road and off road performance? Most of the stuff seems to be for the LHD Rubicon. Happy to pay good money for good results.
Air bags are popular for maintaining correct ride height. After that it comes to tyres that grip better. If you're running the Dueler D840 H/Ts they're terrible.

OP
OP
TrickyO

TrickyO

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Overland
Air bags are popular for maintaining correct ride height. After that it comes to tyres that grip better. If you're running the Dueler D840 H/Ts they're terrible.
Thanks. I'm running Yokohama all Terrain tyres. Seems more of a spring and shock issue.
Sponsored