Sponsored

Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels!

Sponsored

badgundog

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2018, JK 2008
Vehicle Showcase
Yep you got it, Copper STT Pro's 37x13.50, rugged ridge XHDs in silver 17X9s. Rock Krawler 2.5 adventure series stage 1 with Fox shocks. Has the 3.6 with automatic. Lod signature series rock rails. Front bumper is smittybiult with smooth light texture and the smittybiult X20 10k winch with KC dual spot beam lights on it as well. Waiting on the roam rear bumper to be available as well with tire carrier. Looking to add the diabolical slipstream tailgate system as well as a list of other items over time that are less visual but more functional. Thanks for the like, she is the prettiest Jeep I have owned and hope her to be the best build.
Nice build

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Stock Sahara wheels! (Because many people asked me where I bought my sick rims!)

4BA4DBB3-F269-4F60-9D88-40CD02882620.jpeg

Sponsored

aCeMedic13

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
barstow.jpg

closeupbar.jpg

Mikeg_JLU2020

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 6-Speed, 2015 Jeep Patriot, 1968 Chevy C-10 Fleetside
Occupation
Real Estate Agent/Project Manager
White rings count?

CAE35B4E-4FF9-4BAE-9BBA-11A375FD53EA.jpeg
What wheels and tires are you running? I have a white Sahara and really like the look of you rim and tire setup

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
I have been meaning to go back and get my pictures up, so here they are. White wheels in all their glory, though they do not stay white on the trail for long... You will also note that my old JKU Sport also has white steel wheels - at least I am consistent. FYI, The wheels are 17" steelies by Mammoth which I painted white for that old school classic look. The tires are 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. In the pictures where the wheels are clean, it is no lift. In the muddy pictures it is the MOPAR lift.

White Wheels - 4.jpg

White Wheels - 2.jpg

White Wheels - 3.jpg

White Wheels - 1.jpg

White Wheels - 5.jpg

White Wheels - 6.jpg

White Wheels - 7.jpg
Thanks for posting this, I've been trying to decide if I was going to pull the trigger on the new alloy white retro CJ wheels from quadratec (https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/cj-retro-alloy-wheel-wrangler-jk-jl/white) and your pictures totally sold it for me on Hellayella. I'll post pics in a couple of months once the preorder ships and I get new tires mounted.
Sponsored