Sponsored

Lifted 2 door JL Wrangler photos

WIDO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK WW 2-door; 2019 JLR - 2-door
Vehicle Showcase
very nice, i have a 2dr sport JL with the aev lift. Just picked up the same mopar wheels too.

how do you find the aev lift? Im pretty light and im almost ready to change out the shocks first and see if that does anything. Fox 2.0 or rancho 9000. Then springs possibly
Thank you! It does really stiffen everything up, but I am on the heavier side, so it’s not terrible. I did drop my PSI down to 28-30, and that has helped. I think that if you don’t plan on getting heavier, springs/shocks could help, but then you have even more added costs! I had the AEV loft for my JK as well, so I may just be used to stiffer ride too - the JL handles the lift better than the JK in my opinion though.
Sponsored

beachjeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 JK Unlimited Sport 19 JL Sport 2 dr
Couple pics for any of you Sport owners thinking of adding Rubi fenders and rear bumper!!
jeep pic rubi fender.jpg
jeep pic rubi fender 2.jpg

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
More and more, I am loving those Mopar wheels. It would be cool if they could be had in Bronze.

Who makes your steps?

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
More and more, I am loving those Mopar wheels. It would be cool if they could be had in Bronze.

Who makes your steps?
Roam step/sliders

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

VooDoo1

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S, 2007 FJ Cruiser
What size of tires you running. Jeep looks good.
Thanks.

Tires are 285/70R17 BFG KO2's
Wheels are 17 x 9 w/ +1 offset

I'm very happy with the overlook look/stance that was achieved. Funny how the 2 door Sports make this tire look big. It's a daily driver and I wanted to keep the gas mileage (haha) & Jeep ride as good as possible. I have never had any steering problems, no wobble, no wondering. Still no problems after wheels, tires & lift.

Sharkbite22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Looks badass like the stance thinking about doing a 4 inch super lift on mine
Thanks! It did look good but it rode like a buckboard wagon and the pinion angle was pretty iffy. I added Metalcloak rear control arms and front/rear track bars that helped some but eventually swapped springs for the Mopar 2 door springs. Dropped height a little but rides nice and drives great.

sg6cl68.jpg

CpKJDGR.jpg

q46ToBd.jpg

Sponsored

Arrowhead

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I am kinda liking these myself. I have been on the hunt for many months looking for aluminum 2 door boat side sliders which do not seem to exist. Needed something, I picked up these very inexpensive EAG@$219. To test them out I jacked up the side with a Hi-lift. They are strong, body bolt frame mounted and did not have any deflection holding up the Wrangler. They only weigh 58 lbs. unlike some offering nearly 3 times the weight. If the aluminum type I'm wanting ever show, it might hard to justify switching HaHa.
Cool!! I got a set too but was too embarrassed to share. I mean unless you spend $500 plus on sliders they must be junk right? I didn't get the step style though, I just wanted the rock protection and didn't want them to stick out too far. But they mount the same as yours and seem to be plenty sturdy. I figured they are cheap enough that I can modify them if I don't like them, but so far they have been great. The only thing I don't like is the upside down C channel they use for the mounting brackets, I could see them getting caught on a rock. I may plate over the brackets so it can slide over an obstacle easier.

2019-10-30 08_00_30-(1) Life Is Better On The Rocks - YouTube.png

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
Cool!! I got a set too but was too embarrassed to share. I mean unless you spend $500 plus on sliders they must be junk right? I didn't get the step style though, I just wanted the rock protection and didn't want them to stick out too far. But they mount the same as yours and seem to be plenty sturdy. I figured they are cheap enough that I can modify them if I don't like them, but so far they have been great. The only thing I don't like is the upside down C channel they use for the mounting brackets, I could see them getting caught on a rock. I may plate over the brackets so it can slide over an obstacle easier.

2019-10-30 08_00_30-(1) Life Is Better On The Rocks - YouTube.png
Where did you end up getting those rock sliders from?

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
got mine at Amazon.
They look good. Do those attach to the body mount bolts? After hearing about the bolts snapping, I'm trying to avoid mounting to them if possible.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Nightmares?

FB_IMG_1570863665086.jpg
Sponsored