• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee New Cavfab steel stubby bumper with pre runner hoop

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
New discounted price at $200!
Located in Chattanooga and willing to meet up on way to ATL, Nashville, Birmingham and Knoxville...no shipping. Selling new and never mounted custom Cavfab Predator steel stubby bumper with pre runner hoop, cool gussets, winch plate and hardware. Bumper/winch plate will bolt on all Wrangler JL models and is compatible with normal size winches. It was made in Sept 2019 and I decided to keep my current Cavfab bumper. This setup in unfinished steel is $480 on their website linked below and simply needs powdercoat or paint of your choice. Local shop quoted $100 to powdercoat or you could paint yourself for even less. Weighs about 70 lbs. Price to move at $200.

http://cavfab.com/CavFab-JL-Predator-Front-Winch-Bumper_p_285.html

gkM4GUl.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JLJeepGuy513

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, 2016 Pathfinder
Occupation
Civil Engineering Designer
Man i wish you were in Florida! I would jump on this! Let me know if you consider shipping

JLJeepGuy513

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, 2016 Pathfinder
Occupation
Civil Engineering Designer
I'm still interested if you are willing to ship it maybe through greyhound (which is really affordable)

OP
OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I'm still interested if you are willing to ship it maybe through greyhound (which is really affordable)
Hey...it's not worth the hassle to box it up and find a greyhound...I'll let you know if that changes.

Kheroux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLU Rubicon
Hey...it's not worth the hassle to box it up and find a greyhound...I'll let you know if that changes.
Too far from you also which is a shame but how do you like their quality? The thing looks super solid and the price is way better than others that look to be the same build quality.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Too far from you also which is a shame but how do you like their quality? The thing looks super solid and the price is way better than others that look to be the same build quality.
I like the overall quality and look and think it's ran by good people...seems like they're a bit understaffed and swamped...so lead times can be a good bit longer than quoted.

Kheroux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLU Rubicon
I like the overall quality and look and think it's ran by good people...seems like they're a bit understaffed and swamped...so lead times can be a good bit longer than quoted.
Totally makes sense. I'd rather support a small company and wait any day though!

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
any chance you'll be in NC any time soon?

Sponsored

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not soon...but I'll be in Winston-Salem the week before Christmas.
If you don't sell it by then, reach back out to me and let's chat. Best wishes and have a safe move!

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still interested if it’s available come Christmas week when you’re in Winston :like:
Sponsored