What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
Perfect how much.....what does the back bracket attach to
thanks , bought all the bits and assembled myself , it’s Bosch profile so easy to assemble less than $100

the back one is connected to a tool spring balancer

edit: unless you mean the rear brackets? They hook under the roof lip

D70094AD-16E3-4E10-B43F-40CB449EDAC3.jpeg

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Installed a
Flowmaster Force II Axle-Back Exhaust w/ Polished Tips today and then sprayed the entire carriage (bolts and all) with Fluid film

IMG_3814.jpeg

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Installed a
Flowmaster Force II Axle-Back Exhaust w/ Polished Tips today and then sprayed the entire carriage (bolts and all) with Fluid film

IMG_3814.jpeg
You planning on installing(or have) a CAI?

You will love the sound the combination will give you.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
You planning on installing(or have) a CAI?

You will love the sound the combination will give you.
LOL funny you ask I am waiting for the rugged ridge that uses the cowl location ...maybe a while till they come out but yes. I love the sound of the exhaust...bought this as an open box pretty cheap and quickly realized it was a great addition. I'm sure the cai will be that much more !

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol, actually my Jeep doesn’t match my Jeep. There’s about 3 different orange colors on it. Thanks FCA! So it matches as good as the rest.
my wife’s going through that was trying to find pink stickers for her sting gray Jeep. It’s hard to get people to use the same vinyl apparently.

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
It wasn't today, but it's been a busy few days. The first bit of work done to my Jeep I didn't do myself (I drew the line at drilling my hardtop) was a Rhino-Rack Backbone and Pioneer platform. And the next day I drove it to Palm Desert, and the day after to Joshua Tree.

Is that the low profile one or the quick release?

PA050423 - Edited.jpg

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
It wasn't today, but it's been a busy few days. The first bit of work done to my Jeep I didn't do myself (I drew the line at drilling my hardtop) was a Rhino-Rack Backbone and Pioneer platform. And the next day I drove it to Palm Desert, and the day after to Joshua Tree.

PA050423 - Edited.jpg

PA050423 - Edited.jpg
Is that that the low profile on or the quick release?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
They are the Rigid D-Series Pro Diffused Flood Flush Mounts. I didn't want spots since I mainly plan to use them to supplement reverse lights. Even so, they are insanely bright.

I bought them from Northridge. I don't know if their price is lower than anybody else, but I know that there weren't any coupons that applied. :/
Did the same ones, works great! Enjoy your bumper; and hopefully you never need to use it

Last edited:

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
+ @Rploaded

....and remarkably clean...spotless...immaculate front-to-rear. I couldn't say the same for mine.

What, pray tell... is your secret?
My secret is I typically stay out of the mud when possible. I also took it almost brand new out to Moab and did incrementally harder tails until only winching was possible. I then took my notes and decided exactly what I wanted to do. I didn’t make a build thread as mostly everything except the body has been modified and that’s just not reasonable for 99.99% of people.

I will make a post in the near future showing all the parts and include a ton of photos. I will give credit to those who hustled to get me parts and gave up their time/weekends to help me. Much of what we did was custom including the placement of the differentials etc. I will say mounting up a Dana 80 on a 2.0 requires custom measurements and working with drive shaft companies to get solid tubes to keep it skinny. I plan to run the 2.0 until the first quarter just to see what it can do. Then I’ll drop a hellcat just because I want the sound. This next trip to Moab I will treat it like a buggy, essentially what it is at this point. I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone so others in the future can make this happen without needing multiple trial runs and shipping parts back and forth.

HAPPY wheeling!

Here is today’s project:

32F6C16E-ED28-4DEC-8BE0-3A144259E325.jpeg

Kube86

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport
Just did this!!! Carefully change your wiper blades. Apparently the spring is very strong.

BE93FB2F-6F2C-404B-B449-ADA7BDAD72C1.jpeg

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
My secret is I typically stay out of the mud when possible. I also took it almost brand new out to Moab and did incrementally harder tails until only winching was possible. I then took my notes and decided exactly what I wanted to do. I didn’t make a build thread as mostly everything except the body has been modified and that’s just not reasonable for 99.99% of people.

I will make a post in the near future showing all the parts and include a ton of photos. I will give credit to those who hustled to get me parts and gave up their time/weekends to help me. Much of what we did was custom including the placement of the differentials etc. I will say mounting up a Dana 80 on a 2.0 requires custom measurements and working with drive shaft companies to get solid tubes to keep it skinny. I plan to run the 2.0 until the first quarter just to see what it can do. Then I’ll drop a hellcat just because I want the sound. This next trip to Moab I will treat it like a buggy, essentially what it is at this point. I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone so others in the future can make this happen without needing multiple trial runs and shipping parts back and forth.

HAPPY wheeling!

Here is today’s project:

32F6C16E-ED28-4DEC-8BE0-3A144259E325.jpeg
WHAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!! I can't hear you! :giggle: