Sponsored

Rugged Ridge JL Wrangler Products & Build [SEMA 2018 - JLWF Coverage]

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Not sure if it's been said yet, but they just said select retailers will begin taking pre-orders in November for a January ship date.

"
We received our production-ready samples for the JL Wrangler/ Gladiator JT Amfib™ Snorkel. These babies will start shipping in January 2020.

There will be a few on Jeeps throughout the SEMA show.

In November you will be able to order these from our authorized retailers who are taking pre-orders."
c_oc=AQlyeuK7HjCvZcSwkVJA4q6_LYs9AtZzlF70wraoV5VzRv-LK75Ncs5Upe3PPfQD7Fg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.jpg

c_oc=AQmL_FO-6cnchyWVQeuCd97Y5CbplK4ibBi9j6KCbxLXhlz0CXD8l-NmffTd4iGeZlY&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.jpg
Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I really should of googled the dates 1st, but THIS led me to ASK 1st - you know, the ask permission vs. seek forgiveness (?).
SO, when can we expect to see the 2019 SEMA coverage ? Thanks .

Jaddie

First Name
Jaddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Odyssey
I really should of googled the dates 1st, but THIS led me to ASK 1st - you know, the ask permission vs. seek forgiveness (?).
SO, when can we expect to see the 2019 SEMA coverage ? Thanks .
I don't know for sure, but I'd bet you'll see some news before SEMA actually begins on November 5. Pay attention to this link before the show begins. There may be nothing, but in the past eight years I've been watching, there's always been news before the official start of the show, and then there's more news as the show goes on.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
What happens when you go through a car wash with the side pointing snorkel.

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
What happens when you go through a car wash with the side pointing snorkel.
There are several measures against water egress. The grating on the outside likely breaks up most of the water pressure.
Then the snorkel probably implements some kind of a dead zone/sump to allow excess water to drain out.
Also the air box has a drain hole on the bottom as well if the water does make it there.
If there is enough water to actually travel UP into the filter. (You are probably in trouble at this point)
The filter itself can soak up some water as well.
If water still gets past this point, you are probably underwater anyways, and there are probably more pressing things you need to be concerned with than the Jeep.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I don't know for sure, but I'd bet you'll see some news before SEMA actually begins on November 5. Pay attention to this link before the show begins. There may be nothing, but in the past eight years I've been watching, there's always been news before the official start of the show, and then there's more news as the show goes on.
I hear ya . . . but I prefer to get all the Video content via all the 3rd party Vloggers on "the tube". From there I go to any Manufacturers websites that interest me. Nov. 5th, good to know. Thanks
Sponsored