Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
What you have to take that thing off road, it’s soo much fun and a great time adventuring with friends/family.. this in no way a troll or judging, it legit one of the best ways to spend a Sunday afternoon..
Honestly, I would if there was a place to go around here.

Maybe you can help me find some spots. *Boston area. Willing to drive 3-4 hours.

I've found just a few compacted roads here and there in new hampshire but very short drives(10-20mins of trail).

Kinda sucks
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
It's kind of annoying but a LOT of woman are always offering to give me there H1 or H2??

They're always yelling at me:

"Nice Jeep!! Want a hummer?!"

....wierd.
I'll take that hummer they're offering xP

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
heh... yeah.... Really it's not a bad appliance for commuting with if you can get past all the political baggage it has. Financially it has been one of my better purchases as it was cheap to buy and it's cheap to run. But douschebags in their bro-dozers absolutely must pass it, and that gets tiring. And then you'll also get annoying soyboy liberals trying to get you to sign whatever climate change/anti-trump clipboard they're currently packing around. Lots of assumptions about Prius drivers, when the reality is I'm just cheap. If you like driving and you can only have one vehicle, the Prius will make you want to eat a bullet. But if you have fun vehicles that you don't want to put commuting miles on, the Prius fits that role nicely. If I had to replace it today I'd probably get another Prius. I mean.... I want to replace it with an ELR, but they're hard to find and I do worry about not having parts and knowledgeable mechanics widely available.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr....TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xgolf+tdi.TRS0&_nkw=golf+tdi

Bro-dozers won't bother you, they'll even show ya a tinge of respect

Libtards won't bother you as much either

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, I would if there was a place to go around here.

Maybe you can help me find some spots. *Boston area. Willing to drive 3-4 hours.

I've found just a few compacted roads here and there in new hampshire but very short drives(10-20mins of trail).

Kinda sucks
ya I have to drive about two hours.. with that I can get to big bear or Anza borrego and do mountains or desert..

have you looked at the staging area for Boston on this site?
Also AllTrails app is pretty good, you can put an off-road driving filter on and you will get directions to trails, map of trails, photos, rating, and reviews.

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
ya I have to drive about two hours.. with that I can get to big bear or Anza borrego and do mountains or desert..

have you looked at the staging area for Boston on this site?
Also AllTrails app is pretty good, you can put an off-road driving filter on and you will get directions to trails, map of trails, photos, rating, and reviews.
Yes I've tried

Sponsored

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
"You can definitely leave the soft windows in while you're top is in Sunrider position, and no matter what, FCA will cover damages to them and whoever might get hurt by their flying projectile status because I saw so in an FCA supplement that refers you to the owner's manual for complete details, where such action is expressly advised against."

Oh, wait, sorry. That's what Wrangler owner's say-- at least some of them.

Fact: likelihood of damages arising 0.032% of times done. Likelihood of FCA paying any of your damages even after you litigate: 0.000023%.

Sorry--couldn't resist. ; - )

(The reason it isn't zero is sometimes FCA will throw a $50 MOPAR gift certificate at someone in agreement for them to stop hounding FCA (along with an NDA: non-disclosure agreement) and costing them laywer's fees, even though the litigant has zero case. Push them too far though and you'll get nothing, or a countersuit.)

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
A lot of soccer dads yell the same thing actually.

The only thing girly about my Jeep is your wife's panties hanging on my rear view mirror.
When my wife said, "women sell panties on Facebook Market place and they pay extra for dirty panties". I was like no way. So she up a pair up and sold them for 700 dollars to pay for the 5.13 Yukon gears. Come to find out that a fellow JLWrangerforums member bought them. Wow! thats crazy. Should she put up another pair so you can pay for the some other cool Jeep stuff or do you want to buy them direct?

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
When my wife said, "women sell panties on Facebook Market place and they pay extra for dirty panties". I was like no way. So she up a pair up and sold them for 700 dollars to pay for the 5.13 Yukon gears. Come to find out that a fellow JLWrangerforums member bought them. Wow! thats crazy. Should she put up another pair so you can pay for the some other cool Jeep stuff or do you want to buy them direct?
It's no coincidence your reply being on this thread

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
th?id=OGC.5dd9bbc39246d4396965fc9e5efd15da&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.gif

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
yes, well I am glad folks hated on em, allowed me to get them cheap, and so satisfying when getting into some stop light impromptu races and watching them get pissed as they are left in the dust, they figured it out when they see the Turbo High Output badge on the hatch and on one I had the Stage 1 badge on the back, SRT4 folks knew what it was though.

now cant buy a race in my SRT, although get many smiles and thumbs up.
the convertible pt cruz i dont particularly care for them. because they dont look right. the first one that came out are ok. the other thing it thats i didnt like the ride of them. just saying.

Sponsored

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
LOL....does the quote above pass for logic in your world? I wrote "it'.....of course you were questioning me. :facepalm:
Dude I'm out..business is driving me crazy and my brain fried. Your right, im just looking for a fight.

...peace

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
...says the guy who'd be completely lost if it weren't for his wife dressing him.
This is your idea of a relevant comeback? You got burnt, and it was well played. And in return you are resorting to what is one step below "your mama" jokes? This is why everyone here busts your balls and laughs at you.
Sponsored