BroncoWranglerski

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Big fan of stuff that works. Jeeps, Ram pickups. Husquevarna lawn mowers.

Zero Tolerance 0200ST knife. S&W model 10 revolver, Mossberg shotguns.

Duluth cargo pants, Avirex jackets, Corcoran boots.

Seiko Prospex watches.

Martin guitars.
Jumbos.jpg
I have guitar envy.
Sponsored

Riderkjo

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport, 16 Crosstrek
Vehicle Showcase
-Craftsman push mower. It's ugly and the plastic wheels are getting floppy but the engine is still strong after 21 years. It always starts on the 2nd pull. I use it for light brush and as backup when my 'Murican made Troy Bilt riding mower breaks.
-1917/1920 Luger. It still shoots straight and never had an issue. It's only pulled out for special occasions.
-Various old tools that I've 'borrowed' from my dad. The pliers and ratchets have handled abuse and misuse for years, but my newer Klein, Craftsman, and Kobalt tools seem to wear out and break during normal use.

zoey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Functionality is important for me. My gran's pan - oh, I just love that one. Also some hand embroidered stuff, again from my gran. It's hard to get such fine things nowadays.

Sponsored

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Say about 88% of my past girl friends.
Just looking through old threads and came upon one of the best answers I have ever seen. Love this forum....

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I really like my Rolex, first one I bought was in the Navy Exchange overseas many years ago and sold it a few years later...I did not buy another watch till I could afford a Rolex.

Love my Sig sidearms and AR's, for wheel guns it's S&W...my .50cal 4" M500 is a blast to shoot...literally!

I have a pretty good selection of tools, having the right well-made tool for the job is always a pleasure. Still have many of the tools from years ago when I worked for Chrysler and Mercedes.

Love trucks (only owned one car in my adult life not counting my first junker) and smile every time I get in my Ram Longhorn or Rubi 2-door...Would not trade either for the finest sports car made-unless of course I could sell it for a profit and then buy another truck!

And then there is my love affair with audio gear, since I was a kid I was infatuated with cool Hi-Fi gear. Now, I am obsessed with it...Which is good as that is now how I make my living; selling fine quality American and European made audio gear. There is just something special about a piece of really fine audio kit-you appreciate it even when it's turned off!

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport; 2014 Grand Cherokee Ltd
Speak of knives - I got this for my wife on the anniversary of her father's passing. He was a Marine that was awarded the Purple Heart. It is very high quality and brought her to tears.
Jeep Wrangler JL Well-made things you get pleasure from using 1597924874619

Have to give a shout out for Snap On tools. In a former life, I was an auto mechanic and tow truck driver. I have a Snap On one handed wire stripper that I bought back in 1976 that still works flawlessly. No way I could afford all their tools, but the garage I worked in had them and I could not believe how their wrenches simply worked better than my Craftsman tools.

I still have those Craftsman tools BTW. Not sure about their price/quality ratio of the current stuff for sale.

Probably one of the toughest vehicles I ever had was a 1969 Dodge Charger SE. Bought it from a junkyard for $225 (it was wrecked on 3 sides) in 1977 with 175,000 miles on it with the 318. Put $400 in it for tires, brakes, tune up and carb rebuild and drove it for 2 and 1/2 years until it quit. Sold it for $175 not running.

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I really like my Rolex, first one I bought was in the Navy Exchange overseas many years ago and sold it a few years later...I did not buy another watch till I could afford a Rolex.

Love my Sig sidearms and AR's, for wheel guns it's S&W...my .50cal 4" M500 is a blast to shoot...literally!

I have a pretty good selection of tools, having the right well-made tool for the job is always a pleasure. Still have many of the tools from years ago when I worked for Chrysler and Mercedes.

Love trucks (only owned one car in my adult life not counting my first junker) and smile every time I get in my Ram Longhorn or Rubi 2-door...Would not trade either for the finest sports car made-unless of course I could sell it for a profit and then buy another truck!

And then there is my love affair with audio gear, since I was a kid I was infatuated with cool Hi-Fi gear. Now, I am obsessed with it...Which is good as that is now how I make my living; selling fine quality American and European made audio gear. There is just something special about a piece of really fine audio kit-you appreciate it even when it's turned off!

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Agree with you about the Rolex. I have saved money to purchase one but on a waiting list (unbelievable ). I have a few Breitling watches which I have for years. They are nice but dealing With warranty and the company sucks. No more Breitling for me. Waiting on a gmt 2.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Agree with you about the Rolex. I have saved money to purchase one but on a waiting list (unbelievable ). I have a few Breitling watches which I have for years. They are nice but dealing With warranty and the company sucks. No more Breitling for me. Waiting on a gmt 2.
My Achilles heel for sure.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Clawhammer Supply 10gal BIAB system.
Sponsored