Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
ya there are 3-4 updates due on mine, i should have done it before installing, will pull it out tonight and do the update..

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
11.7 I think but now I'm doubting myself...
No such build. 11.1.4 is the latest. ESS was definitely flaky in all builds in between 11.0.6 and 11.1.4. I, for one, am very satisfied by the stability of 11.1.4 and don’t think I’ll ever upgrade, again.

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
Trying to get sway kill activated but am having issues getting it to stay engaged. What do I need to do? Set the setting while the vehicle is off or can it be done in the active settings?
I know I go the radio deal, hold right arrow and can get to sway kill, but then how do I activate it? Could really use the 30 mph increase. Hit 18 every so often and it reconnects which is annoying. I had it working where I could engage in 2wd but tonight it kicked back in at 18.

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
any discount codes available any where for th tazer mini?

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any way the seat warmers will remember the previous setting when I start it? It’s starting to cool down and I’m a big baby and love my heated seats.

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
They will auto on when it’s cold outside (not sure of the cut-off temp, but under 40, the steering wheel and driver’s seat are on)

Sponsored

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
They will auto on when it’s cold outside (not sure of the cut-off temp, but under 40, the steering wheel and driver’s seat are on)
Haha that just shows you how big of a baby I am. Thanks for the tip I didn’t know that.

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
So I have been having this periodic issue where LightShow will enable by itself...not great at highway speed. It seems to be tied to me using cruise control or not. I almost always have the EVIC menu on speedometer, or some gauge, and never the Audio screen. In theory, the EVIC Audio screen, and the key fob should be the only ways to activate light show. Anyone else had this issue? I plan on pulling it and updating and crossing my fingers to see if it will fix it.

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So I have been having this periodic issue where LightShow will enable by itself...not great at highway speed. It seems to be tied to me using cruise control or not. I almost always have the EVIC menu on speedometer, or some gauge, and never the Audio screen. In theory, the EVIC Audio screen, and the key fob should be the only ways to activate light show. Anyone else had this issue? I plan on pulling it and updating and crossing my fingers to see if it will fix it.
No issues here.

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
I may have accidentally mapped lightshow to a "hotkey" which will activate when cruise control is not on - per Joe from Z-Automotive. I'll try remapping the keys and report back.

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
I may have accidentally mapped lightshow to a "hotkey" which will activate when cruise control is not on - per Joe from Z-Automotive. I'll try remapping the keys and report back.
Looks like the issue was user error, not Tazer error. I had Light Show 4 mapped to the "Set +" button. So when I was wanting to set cruise, and didn't turn cruise on yet, it would start the light show. I removed the lightshow from any hot key :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.