Let's see those 2-Door JL pics!

beachjeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 JK Unlimited Sport 19 JL Sport 2 dr
I saw earlier you said you have the RC 3.5” with the CAD. Is that the set-up that comes with the replacement driveshaft as well?
This lift does not come with driveshaft replacement. I called Rough Country and tech said if it reaches full droop or flex its highly recommended. They have the driveshaft listed if you need to add. Where I live here in South Florida, running over a beer can is about as much flex as this jeep gets, so I opted not to install.
Sponsored

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
@beachjeeper Thanks! I’m looking to replace the RC 2.5” lift I have and I’m leaning towards the one you went with. Love the look.
I’m hesitant though because of the sag I have when the Jeep is loaded in the rear with the 2.5” though. It might be time to look at AEV or Metalcloak.
I don’t want to “upgrade” and still have the same issue.
Your Jeep looks fantastic. Thanks for the reply.

*edit - I haven’t done the Rubi flares yet. New lift, then the flares. Did you have any issues with the rear flares matching up?

beachjeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@beachjeeper Thanks! I’m looking to replace the RC 2.5” lift I have and I’m leaning towards the one you went with. Love the look.
I’m hesitant though because of the sag I have when the Jeep is loaded in the rear with the 2.5” though. It might be time to look at AEV or Metalcloak.
I don’t want to “upgrade” and still have the same issue.
Your Jeep looks fantastic. Thanks for the reply.

*edit - I haven’t done the Rubi flares yet. New lift, then the flares. Did you have any issues with the rear flares matching up?
Thanks for the compliment Rear Rubi fenders are a bit wider so they don't match up perfect. If you look closely at my pic, you can see the slight difference where bumper and fender meet. Doesn't look bad in my opinion, I am still looking for Rubi plastic rear bumper so they match. No issues installing. Only problem is if you buy front fenders with LED's, they will hyperflash, and stop working because Sport has halogen turn signals. Having dealer flash for me so they work properly. Other than that, love the look!!

Sponsored

beachjeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

beachjeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome looking Jeep...love the license plate..is that Lake Ontario??? I am originally from Buffalo and have a bunch of friends who live in Syracuse area Beautiful area...don't miss winter and the snow though!!

Sponsored

DaveN007

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I got slapped the last time I asked that same question.....
LMAO. Totally walked into that one. Er...walked into them.