LoD signature series side steps

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I hate digging up year old threads, but can someone with a light colored Jeep (white or silver) take a clean, focused, and bright picture directly from the side? I know it seems like a really specific request, but it seems like everyone always tries to take cool pictures or from weird angles where you can't actually see the entire jeep or product. (This goes for a lot of things on here, bumpers, carriers, wheels, etc) The request for a light colored Jeep is just there is something to contrast the black sliders. Hard to see black on black. Even LODs website has a picture from every angle but straight on from the side.
Not exactly straight on, but it is the closest I have on my phone, I think.
42674900605_6804aef579_o.jpg
Sponsored

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I hate digging up year old threads, but can someone with a light colored Jeep (white or silver) take a clean, focused, and bright picture directly from the side? I know it seems like a really specific request, but it seems like everyone always tries to take cool pictures or from weird angles where you can't actually see the entire jeep or product. (This goes for a lot of things on here, bumpers, carriers, wheels, etc) The request for a light colored Jeep is just there is something to contrast the black sliders. Hard to see black on black. Even LODs website has a picture from every angle but straight on from the side.
Spoke too soon. I found a better one.
20180714_143332.jpg

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Wow, I was about to post something similar. I just mounted up my LoD Destroyer sliders, and while the passenger side went on with no issues, the driver side would not fit over the body mount bolts. I ended up having to loosen the body mount bolts to fit it, and while the slider is now nice and snug, I'm concerned about breaking the body mount bolts on the driver side when I retorque them...
Sponsored