• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Missouri JLUR suspension - Excellent Shape

JLRubiMD

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Asking $250

Very low miles, all parts in prefect shape. Off a 4 door with hard top, steel bumpers, tow package. Parts labeled as I took them off so if this is someone's first spring/shock swap, should be a pretty easy. I believe the control arms, track bars, sway bar links are the same on all models (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) so by adding these springs/shocks you should have the same suspension as a Rubicon. I am throwing in the take-off front track bar and rear sway links.

Front Springs:
3660AC
3662AC

Rear springs:
3590AA
3591AA

IMG_5609.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JLRubiMD

JLRubiMD

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
A few people have asked about shipping, I'm willing to do so but it'll be pretty expensive due to size/shape ($75+). I can leave out the track bar since you liking don't need it to keep costs down. If interested I'll try to get a more exact quote.

Sponsored

CMontgomery93

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wranger JLU Sport S
Is this still available?

OP
OP
JLRubiMD

JLRubiMD

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Sorry this is still available as of 10/2/19, I've been out of town but just returned. Had someone interested but haven't heard from them.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I'm interested but would need shipping, don't need the track bar

OP
OP
JLRubiMD

JLRubiMD

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm interested but would need shipping, don't need the track bar
sorry just got back from a last minute fishing trip, I’ll work on getting a quote tomorrow. What’s the zip code?

thanks

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
sorry just got back from a last minute fishing trip, I’ll work on getting a quote tomorrow. What’s the zip code?

thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLRubiMD

JLRubiMD

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi Dave

Just ran by UPS, the suspension is $45 for shipping since you only live in Illinois, would be willing to do $250 with shipping. I have both Paypal and Venmo for payments. It might be easier to text me for a faster response. Will also shoot you a PM.

Thanks,
Garrett