Sponsored

Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
This is what I want, may have to fight the wife over actually putting it on, but the glare heading east on the interstate every morning is brutal!
I ordered one for mine, I'll post pics when I get it put on.
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Distressed American Flag on the rear windows, Veteran Golfers Association sticker, and 82nd Airborne Division and Eagle Rising insignia medallions.

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2467.jpeg

IMG_2425.jpeg
Can you message me the link to that flag for the back window please???

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

WIRubicon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Turbo Ocean Blue, '17 MX-5 RF, '17 Subaru Imprezza Sport - Past '10 JKU Mountain Edition, '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, '02 4-Runner, '96 4-Runner
I thought this would be the group to ask... I am looking at this side decal but it is for the JK. Do you think the door layout is close enough that it could be used on a JL?
upload_2019-10-9_9-31-19.png

Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I thought this would be the group to ask... I am looking at this side decal but it is for the JK. Do you think the door layout is close enough that it could be used on a JL?
It depends if it is pre-cut for the door gaps or not. If it is NOT pre-cut, you should be able to make it work.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wifeā€™s)
I would ask the maker of the graphic if they could make a JL version. Or ask if it comes as one piece that you cut for the doors etc. If it comes as one piece that you cut to fit, Iā€™d ask them to make it a few inches longer just to be safe.
Otherwise Iā€™d say thereā€™s probably enough small differences between JK and JL door lines, fender angles, and length to make it not work.

Edit: Pixeldecals was quicker than me to reply! But weā€™re both thinking the same thing!

WIRubicon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Turbo Ocean Blue, '17 MX-5 RF, '17 Subaru Imprezza Sport - Past '10 JKU Mountain Edition, '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, '02 4-Runner, '96 4-Runner
I had reached out to the seller (etsy - from Ukraine) and did not get a response so I was debating if it is worth the hassle. I like the Mopar version of this, but cannot see spending over $200 on this decal which is why this cheaper version appealed to me. I think I will just try it and see what I can put together. It will be an interesting art project. :like:

Thanks for the feedback.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I had reached out to the seller (etsy - from Ukraine) and did not get a response so I was debating if it is worth the hassle. I like the Mopar version of this, but cannot see spending over $200 on this decal which is why this cheaper version appealed to me. I think I will just try it and see what I can put together. It will be an interesting art project. :like:

Thanks for the feedback.
If it is much cheaper than 200, the quality of the material might be poor. If I were to make this I would do it from air release wrap vinyl and charge around $150. The official version is actually an OK deal for the type of material it is on. Installing the cheaper stuff is going to be an exercise in frustration. Just Buyer beware for you.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL

Thanks for the feedback.
You could just buy it from your dealer and have them apply it. Maybe save you some frustration?
Sponsored