Sponsored

After getting your JL, what option do you regret not getting?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Soft top bag. $75 with vehicle order(-under invoice percentage, so really like $64) , $150+ after the fact. Grrrrrr...
Sponsored

Sponsored

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR, Sky One Touch
I've had mine for a whole week and the only regret is not getting the proximity keyless entry. Since you don't need to touch the key to start, it almost feels like a hassle to reach for the fob for keyless entry . I know that sounds small but that damn fob is so big not having to touch it would be gold.
I've had mine for a whole week and the only regret is not getting the proximity keyless entry. Since you don't need to touch the key to start, it almost feels like a hassle to reach for the fob for keyless entry . I know that sounds small but that damn fob is so big not having to touch it would be gold.

I am in the same boat. Plus that fob is so big anyway. I can't have it in my usual carry pocket. I ordered this for mine. I know its a bit redneck but I don't give a shit. Belt loop holster for JL key fob.
Jeep Wrangler JL After getting your JL, what option do you regret not getting? {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL After getting your JL, what option do you regret not getting? {filename}

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Remote proximity key. Fishing around in my pocket to unlock the door when you don't need the key to start the engine is a pain in the @$$.
Even if you did need the key to start, it's just a pain in the butt. I'm glad I did get that option!

Sponsored

CUOFFRD

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
We wanted the adaptive cruise control.

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Due to this thread, I spec'd the Remote Proximity Keyless Entry and Dual Top Group, neither of which I had planned on getting at first. I appreciate the input from y'all.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
when I first bought my jeep, I had it less than two hours and I returned it because it didn’t have it LOL then it took me forever to find the one I wanted. After having the proximity keyless entry for the last eight years I wasn’t interested in changing.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
We wanted the adaptive cruise control.
I had that on my Toyota RAV4, I hated it… I nearly got rear-ended because it would stop dead if someone got in the left lane to turn.

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
8.4 Alpine
Sponsored