Sponsored

Jeep/off-road groups in the bay area

AgentTML

First Name
Tri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon (2018), Honda Pilot Touring (2010), Ford C-Max SEL (2013)
Thanks for the references, everyone.

Too bad I don't use FB anymore.

The public course by The Driving Company seem great but looks like they only start in June (too far out). I'm going to reach out anyway, see how many people it'd take for them to consider a course outside those announced dates.

Also found ModernJeeper Adventures but their February outing is already sold out. If anyone knows of any similar clubs/outings, please drop a link!
Hey, thanks for the link to The Driving Company! This is our first Jeep and off-roading is completely new to us. My wife and I just completed their course for civilians this past weekend in Hollister. Had a lot of fun and learned some good driving techniques as well as how to spot. We were the only Jeep there. We and a Chevy pickup (don't remember model) were the only two vehicles that were doing the more difficult portions of the obstacle course during the training. Also learned some kewl stuff about the features of the Jeep (like Hill Descent that works like a charm going forward and backward!). There were 4 instructors for about 10 of us. They were really fun and love teaching this stuff! I highly recommend this course for new Jeep owners. We plan on taking the recovery course in the future.
Sponsored

OP
OP
kurt rustle

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
My wife and I just completed their course for civilians this past weekend in Hollister.
Are you doing the Joshua Tree adventure with them this coming weekend?