Warranty Work/Free Loaner?

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Just had my V41 done and they gave me a loaner from Enterprise and I guess FCA tells them it has to be one of their models so I wasn't able to get a jeep they didn't have any in so I got a Grand Caravan which was pretty plush. No Mileage caps just bring it back with the same amount of gas
Sponsored

srhoyt1979

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Oil & Gas
I had warranty work done on a rear main seal. (Yes, my 2019 JLUR had a leaking rear main seal :(.) And they gave me a loaner Wrangler at no cost.

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn’t sure whether to post this here or in the Issues/recalls sub. Question for you all about when you bring your JL in for service. Does your dealer charge for a loaner when doing warranty work? My local dealer (Dulles Motorcars) has started charging $15/day for a loaner regardless of what work is being done and that seems really weird to me. Is this a common experience at CJDR dealers?

I'd find another dealer to do the service. If that the crapy customer service they have, they don't deserve your business.
Jeep Cares on here does a great job tracking your warranty repairs.

SaltySiren

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler unlimited sport s
My Jeep is set to go in for warranty work(the bubbling paint issue) Sept 19 and I called the body shop and they told me “Chrysler doesn’t pay for a loaner and that I should call them since the squeaky wheel gets the oil”… so I guess I am now stuck arguing with Chrysler.
Sponsored