First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Love the setup. Can I ask how much the set of 5 G003's ran you? They look amazing but seem to be one of the more pricy options out there unfortunately.

OP
OP
TankCustomsAlex

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
Love the setup. Can I ask how much the set of 5 G003's ran you? They look amazing but seem to be one of the more pricy options out there unfortunately.
I actually only purchased 4 tires. Going with a clean look in the back. Spare tire delete plate is on the way and getting a slim rear bumper soon. Tires cost me about $300 a piece I believe. Need to look it up. It was wholesale but not much off retail.

Adrienne 1215

First Name
Adrienne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Looks good. I want some for my JLUR. I'm curious what's your backspacing, 3.5 right? And does the wheel work well on the tailgate with the rear camera? Does it feel really wide on the trails? Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TankCustomsAlex

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great, what did you end up doing with the back end?
That's currently how it is. But going to be ordering the JCR rear mount with 2 rotopax in the next few weeks (that's the current plan). However, still finishing up some new mods this week. Just took off the 37" Yokohamas.....Moved up to 40's now. Will have an update post hopefully by this weekend with the new mods we added.
moab water edit.jpg

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Rubicon, 17 JKU Sport on Roids, 18 JLU Rubicon, 19 JL Rubicon ordered, RAM, Range Rover
Love the Machette's.. according to KMC website (and others) this wheel is a No Go. They state it doesn't fit... Can you provide any issues you might have had. Also would you happen to remember the thickness of the Hub? Is there enough to mill down for a 4" backspace?

Awesome 2 Door!

That's currently how it is. But going to be ordering the JCR rear mount with 2 rotopax in the next few weeks (that's the current plan). However, still finishing up some new mods this week. Just took off the 37" Yokohamas.....Moved up to 40's now. Will have an update post hopefully by this weekend with the new mods we added.
moab water edit.jpg

OP
OP
TankCustomsAlex

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love the Machette's.. according to KMC website (and others) this wheel is a No Go. They state it doesn't fit... Can you provide any issues you might have had. Also would you happen to remember the thickness of the Hub? Is there enough to mill down for a 4" backspace?

Awesome 2 Door!
Thank you! I've never heard of anyone having issues with these wheels before. I didn't have any problems at all. Actually, I just remounted them on new tires (40") and no issues. I can't say for sure on the hub. But I am installing new springs on my coil-overs in the next week and when I take the wheels off I'd be happy to take measurements for ya. *Pic included to show wheels on 40" tires
20190929_190141~2-01.jpeg

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Rubicon, 17 JKU Sport on Roids, 18 JLU Rubicon, 19 JL Rubicon ordered, RAM, Range Rover
Looks AWESOME!

That would be Great.. I would appreciate the measurements. One more question, which inner fender/Led turn signal kit did you use.The earlier ones that I have seen use a bolt that goes through the outside of the fender.

Thanks Again!

Thank you! I've never heard of anyone having issues with these wheels before. I didn't have any problems at all. Actually, I just remounted them on new tires (40") and no issues. I can't say for sure on the hub. But I am installing new springs on my coil-overs in the next week and when I take the wheels off I'd be happy to take measurements for ya. *Pic included to show wheels on 40" tires
20190929_190141~2-01.jpeg

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
There are countless JLs running Machetes at this point. There are no fitment issues. I would never recommend milling down a wheel like this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TankCustomsAlex

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are countless JLs running Machetes at this point. There are no fitment issues. I would never recommend milling down a wheel like this.
Yup! I have seen so many and never heard of any issues. I definitely do not recommend milling it down either.

OP
OP
TankCustomsAlex

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks AWESOME!

That would be Great.. I would appreciate the measurements. One more question, which inner fender/Led turn signal kit did you use.The earlier ones that I have seen use a bolt that goes through the outside of the fender.

Thanks Again!
I am currently running the Quake LED and Chop Bracket. It does have a spot to drill into the fender, haven't done that yet. Seems really solid without it at this point. I can get you the measurements for sure. But I wouldn't recommend milling down a wheel though. But I don't see how you could have any issues with fitment. They work perfectly. Never heard of any issues either, you will be fine. Great wheel!

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Nice. What axles did you go with?

Coolbaldguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Loving this setup, looks great and rides comfortably and quiet.

Jeep Wrangler JL 37" Yokohama G003 M/T / 17" KMC Machete Beadlocks aCkLfN1

Jeep Wrangler JL 37" Yokohama G003 M/T / 17" KMC Machete Beadlocks aCkLfN1
where did you get the red center caps? They really set those wheels off nicely.
Sponsored