First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey Rubi
Occupation
CRNA
Okay! Just received my 2020 Sting Grey JLUR yesterday! Ordered from the factory though Steve White Motors in Newton, NC and it was smooth! They delivered her to my driveway for a small fee (Milton, GA) in all her Rubicon glory. An hour later after touring the kids and wife around in her, I replaced the antenna and replaced the rock rails with Smittybilt SRC side armor.

Ruby (original I know), is replacing my 13 year old longtime ride Mazda 3. This is the first Jeep I’ve owned and I’ve wanted one for as long as I could drive but just couldn’t afford one. God has been good and I’m finally in a place in life to be blessed to have one. I get new wheels and tires on her today and a lift this weekend that’s been sitting in my garage for over a month now

Now I can step into the light and lurk the shadows of these forums no more. Thanks to all the people on these forums with your wealth of knowledge I’ve silently benefited from.

704A35B4-8644-40BC-9FBA-47D6CC1E29AC.jpeg

Bucaro

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Kia Sportage, MB GLS 550
Congratulations! I’m hoping to pick mine up this weekend, if it arrives to my dealership...

TEOTWAWKI Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 1955 Ford Thunderbird
Okay! Just received my 2020 Sting Grey JLUR yesterday! Ordered from the factory though Steve White Motors in Newton, NC and it was smooth! They delivered her to my driveway for a small fee (Milton, GA) in all her Rubicon glory. An hour later after touring the kids and wife around in her, I replaced the antenna and replaced the rock rails with Smittybilt SRC side armor.

Ruby (original I know), is replacing my 13 year old longtime ride Mazda 3. This is the first Jeep I’ve owned and I’ve wanted one for as long as I could drive but just couldn’t afford one. God has been good and I’m finally in a place in life to be blessed to have one. I get new wheels and tires on her today and a lift this weekend that’s been sitting in my garage for over a month now

Now I can step into the light and lurk the shadows of these forums no more. Thanks to all the people on these forums with your wealth of knowledge I’ve silently benefited from.

704A35B4-8644-40BC-9FBA-47D6CC1E29AC.jpeg
Hey, I’m in Milton, too. Jeep looks great and you look happy. Keep an eye out for a red Rubicon with a black grill. I’ll give you a wave.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
Meet Ka'ena!
Ordered her 8/13 and picked her up this past Saturday after the TS Imelda who really wanted to keep her at the railyard a little longer. Thanks to my amazing sales guy Neil at Demontrond Jeep in Houston got my jeep to the dealership on time!! I even got there in time to see her on the truck still!! I'm loving my new toy!!

20190921_173210 (1).jpg

Sponsored

RubiconGuysnTN

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Healthcare Executive
We placed an order for our 2020 Wrangler Rubicon on 09/06/2019. Received notice yesterday (10/11/2019) that it had arrived at the dealership! 5-weeks from the order date. We picked it up today and are in love with our new Rubicon!

lhWkPaVhR+iw9B%rDwII4w.jpg
UCJKp+CWSCSKpOW5VEKNdw.jpg
Sponsored