First Name
y = x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Honestly there is really no factual information or statistics in the initial post. Just personal statements. Now I know it was reworded a bit to go onto the front page of the site so I’m not sure what the OP actually had written prior to the edit, but, there is nothing anywhere that says Porsche owners are flocking to Jeep Dealership’s to trade and grab a wrangler. That’s pure not true at all and that goes for the external link that was provided. Personal statements. That’s it.
I ONLY posted the link, when I initially read the article, I knew it would be of interest to the Jeep community.

Last edited:

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I ONLY posted the link, when I initially read the article, I knew it would be of interest to the Jeep community.
i know no worries it is interesting but strange someone would even write that article without statistics right? Lol

thenewjs23

First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord (Soon a Jeep)
How about own both and not trade either in.

DF8FD354-6A04-4365-B829-7C950914D5EE.jpeg
My GF and I both want a Rubicon and Porsche. I currently have a Accord Coupe and she has a Mini Cooper. Living in DC, I rather have the Rubicon about a month ago she said, "Why don't i get a Porsche and you get a Rubicon". She's already fell in love with the 2020 Porsche.

D-Bone

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just sold my 3rd 911, a TARGA 4S and ordered a 2020 black Rubicon that should be here in about 10 days. Gotta say I was pretty sad to see it roll away but I’m equally excited for the arrival of the new toy. Will be my second wrangler, the first one being a 2005 two door. Can’t freakin wait for the money burning to begin... or continue rather. Already have mod boxes and stacking up in the garage!

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
My GF and I both want a Rubicon and Porsche. I currently have a Accord Coupe and she has a Mini Cooper. Living in DC, I rather have the Rubicon about a month ago she said, "Why don't i get a Porsche and you get a Rubicon". She's already fell in love with the 2020 Porsche.
I still have my mini r61 JCW. Switching between the JLU and Mini just makes me appreciate my mini my more.

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
following up my post from September...

last saturday i traded in my '13 Porsche Boxster S on a Sting Gray 2020 JLU Rubicon. found one local just as i spec'd it on jeep's build page. it's different, but a good different.

let the games begin.

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
Thanks so much for the compliments. At this point it would cost too much to replace with a newer model so I plan on keeping it. And that goes for the car too.

Bad thing is, now she wants a Jeep. And I can't talk her out of a White Rubicon. And then she said that automatics are for bitches, but I drive an automatic. Jeez.
Once she drives the JLU Rubicon with that sweet ass 8 speed auto, she may change her mind about autos being for bitches.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
It must be a unofficial rule to own a Porsche and Jeep together!

12E6474E-75FE-40DF-AF7C-7F3F3BE3AAD4.jpeg

D2ADFCB0-8B40-4C04-BE1E-43C60BB7CE00.jpeg

D06532B2-7DB5-438A-A395-4DA038839565.jpeg
It truly is the best of both worlds. My husband has a 981 Boxster and our two vehicles are a fantastic combination. His is a 6 speed and so much fun to take on a drive to the coast. I love it.
Sponsored