Sponsored

Have you been hit on because of your Jeep.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Mostly by dudes....LOL.

Cars are cock magnets; *most* chicks aren't really that into them....

I do have a couple of stories, but they aren't really PG enough for this site.
:CWL:..... that explains a few things I’ve run into a couple of times.....:facepalm:
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That’s too funny! Our two Catahoulas love my Jeep so much, they’ve already scratched-up the driver’s door! My little heart-dog tries to throw herself inside my Jeep whenever she helps us bring in groceries, but she’s too short. The raccoon tracks I’ve found on my Jeep do concern me though. We’ve got some huge ‘coons around here.
Colby can relate to your short dog....

87ACF6DB-F139-48E3-BB79-E42179551F61.jpeg

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

:like:
@Roky Has a cat that loves his Jeep! Colby guards it night and day. Apparently, I have a couple of stray cats that I feed (I'm a sucker for animals) that enjoy walking on both my Jeeps. I see the little paw prints, but I haven't been able to snap a pic yet:rock:.
pussy-magnet-the-ultimate-desrtop-mage-6-_blane_-25508246.png

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
I get more compliments on my Jeep from women than I do from men. Go figure. I would've thought the opposite. I've even had one woman stop me to discuss the lift and whether or not I had re-geared the rear end. I'm single too but none of it has gotten me a date...but then again, I haven't really pursued that angle.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I like to think my Jeep has been hit on because of me.

The jeep wave got me in trouble a few years back at Whole Foods. I saw a jeep so I waved. Then I see the jeep circle around and come back to me. Soccer mom pulls up and starts flirting me me trying to exchange info.

Clearly she wasn't familiar with the Jeep Wave lol

Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
So I dressed in drag this morning and drove my Jeep to Starbucks. I was feeling pretty confident in my appearance as an attractive lady, so as a gag I tried to strike up a conversation with some random dude. He wanted to go for it but seemed shy. I moved on.

Does that count?
9D3442E9-757E-4F94-AD98-6D95B5DF2313.gif

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I have. And I dont even have mods on it yet. Mostly when the jeep is topless. Mostly younger girls on their early 20s, more mature ones don't care much.

The other day I took doors and top off and went for a ride around laguna laguna beach california. Plenty girls asked me to go on a ride, I actually took 2 on a ride. I think the jeep definitely makes me go from a 7~8(pushing it) to a 10. lol.

When I met my wife in college I had a 2002 jeep cherokee. she told me if I had a wrangler, she wouldve insta gone crazy for me.

Jeeps make you look better. Better than any other sports car, specially if u take the top off. Young women can say what they want about it, but they do care. regular muscle cars like mustangs and camaro are only attractive to teenagers if the driver is also a kid, according to my wife. She says guys on muscle cars and sport cars look douchie and insecure. She is def a 10, so I believe her since she is part of the "hot girls club" lol.

If you wanna attract real women, drive a jeep.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Not really in my JLUR, but I've had a few people go pretty nuts over it and talk to me about it.

Now, my JKUX is another story. I bought it in May '07, and put a 4" lift and 37s on the following labor day. It was rescue green, and I also put a Garvin Wilderness rack on. I'm just giving some backstory because, at the time, JKUs were not very common yet, and modded ones were even less common...

Had a girl that worked the desk at a gym tell me she loved it and asked if I'd take her for a ride with a wink ;)

• Had a bartender at a sports bar I hung out at tell me that when she saw it, she literally, well, can't keep this PG, but well, she said she had an issue "down below" wink wink nudge nudge ;)

I also drove it to a jobsite in GA once where everyone loved it, the last day I was there several people went out to play around and sit in it. I was told that one girl literally cried over it. Not really getting hit on, but still.

As for the times I was hit on, I wasn't single so I can't tell you what could have happened. And when I got rid of the Jeep for a SS camaro in '11, my crazy ex said "Well, you're going to look really hot to all the girls" to which I was smart enough to not reply that she had no idea what had been said to me in the jeep :)

Your jeep caused her to sh*t her pants!!!?

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So I dressed in drag this morning and drove my Jeep to Starbucks. I was feeling pretty confident in my appearance as an attractive lady, so as a gag I tried to strike up a conversation with some random dude. He wanted to go for it but seemed shy. I moved on.

Does that count?
Oh that was you.. that's why I passed
Sponsored