Sponsored

JCR Off-road not standing behind their Part

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
I’m so disipointed with JCR, a part on their adventure tire carrier failed, ok, no big deal, parts fail it’s ok, BUT I’ve spent no less than 4,000.00 for their front bumper, rock sliders, rear bumper and adventure tire carrier and Kevin the general manager feels that it’s more important to charge me 20.00 than continue his relationship with a great customer. I had a conversation with him at 2018 SEMA and explained that this part really didn’t work very well and needed some upgrading. Guess he felt then my feed back didn’t matter, cause the part did fail 9 months later. When people see me using a bolt to hold open my tire carrier, I’m just gonna tell them why.
I’m not going to pay them for a replacement. They have the time and money to build a Barbie beach Jeep but not stand behind a 20.00 dollar part. Just went from a advocate to, well not so much a fan.
There are so many great choices on the market for these parts, I wish I had gone with someone else. Standing behind your product is key to customer satisfaction and continued life in this highly competing market. @JcrOffroad

386F6E10-B618-4E6E-AA96-CAD9926191DC.jpeg

F8B7E6B9-03A0-4B57-8541-EFF0E7285262.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Can you maybe explain what on the tire carrier broke and how it broke? And maybe your suggested solution? Hard to really understand what happened with the tire carrier from the picture.