Rubicon photos

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
Black, white, and red. The most popular colors on Jeeps, if I recall. Jeeps look great in just about any color, but my personal opinion is that they deserve a color that pops. The only sticky point with the Rubicon for 2020 is that they all get red dashes, so the yellow ends up being the McDonalds special. Mojito, a freaking awesome color, looks like the Santa Wagon with a red dash. Orange with a red dash? Don't get me started.

I believe getting the saddle interior makes the dash silver/grey, but that's the only way to get a silver dash in a 2020 Rubicon.
NOT true...Hella Yella, Mojito, Punk 'n come with dark silver/gray dashes.
Sponsored

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
Black, white, and red. The most popular colors on Jeeps, if I recall. Jeeps look great in just about any color, but my personal opinion is that they deserve a color that pops. The only sticky point with the Rubicon for 2020 is that they all get red dashes, so the yellow ends up being the McDonalds special. Mojito, a freaking awesome color, looks like the Santa Wagon with a red dash. Orange with a red dash? Don't get me started.

I believe getting the saddle interior makes the dash silver/grey, but that's the only way to get a silver dash in a 2020 Rubicon.
Is it possible/easy to pop out that dash on any of the Jeep trims and replace it with a better color?

I also dislike the lighter grey dash you get on the Sahara with the cloth seats.

Sponsored

Captain Obvious

First Name
Captain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2 door

Captain Obvious

First Name
Captain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2 door
Is it possible/easy to pop out that dash on any of the Jeep trims and replace it with a better color?

I also dislike the lighter grey dash you get on the Sahara with the cloth seats.
It's possible, but requires a bit of disassembly. There is a DIY thread on here somewhere. I'm sure you'd find someone willing to trade you.

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
My apologies...not too bad on the Hella Yella and Mojito, but Punk 'N...not so much! Glad my '19 HY has the gray dash though! Thanks for the clarification.

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU

There's a company making dash kids and steering wheel wraps in multiple colors but their prices are pretty astronomical. Point is it must not be that big of a deal to get them apart.

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously...arrest-me red.

door_01-jpg.jpg

door_03-jpg.jpg
Love the look of your Jeep! I just can't help thinking how much BETTER it would look as sting gray though. ;)

Tube doors and attached mirrors look great, what are they?

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase