Golfshrink

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, ā€˜07 Toyota FJ Cruiser & 1968 IH Scout 800
Vehicle Showcase
I used to jump out of C-17 tactical aircraft with these men of honor. Of course I had to photograph my Rubicon parked next to the C-17. Nowadays the Rubicon is the only vehicle I jump out of. The first half of my adult life I lived a life of travel and adventure........what other vehicle could possibly measure up......NONE...The Jeep JL Rubicon is the premiere vehicle of Adventure.....wouldnā€™t own anything other than an AMERICAN Jeep !
406FAEDB-AA4E-4A8F-A1FC-B6D1F4DB9C10.jpeg
E89902FD-0891-4E7F-A9AC-A7CFA2694E97.jpeg
Iā€™m guessing your tires are the 315/70/17s? What lift do you have? Iā€™m Iā€™m interested in a two door Rubi with those tires with a lift on the stock wheels and seeking input. Thanks, Jeff
Sponsored

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
Millennial anti-theft device!!! My left knee did not allow for this option.
Been wanting a Jeep for decades. Almost bought one in my early 20's but ended up using the money for graduate school. Always imagined it would be a 2-door, manual tranny Jeep. Unfortunately when I finally got my 2-Door this past month, it was after my doctor told me if I kept driving stick shift (which has been every vehicle I've owned since 1976) I would need knee replacement surgery on my left knee (which has been going for a few years now). So, much to my disappointment, my new Jeep is an automatic. But I got to say that 8-speed automatic is pretty sweet itself.

Best,
-Tim

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Been wanting a Jeep for decades. Almost bought one in my early 20's but ended up using the money for graduate school. Always imagined it would be a 2-door, manual tranny Jeep. Unfortunately when I finally got my 2-Door this past month, it was after my doctor told me if I kept driving stick shift (which has been every vehicle I've owned since 1976) I would need knee replacement surgery on my left knee (which has been going for a few years now). So, much to my disappointment, my new Jeep is an automatic. But I got to say that 8-speed automatic is pretty sweet itself.

Best,
-Tim
Amen, brother.

NachoJLR

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Medical Device Manufacturing
Here is my 2019 Rubicon, with the TeraFlex ST1 "1.5" spacer kit and Falcon 2.1 shocks. These are the stock tires. On the 2 door they give you an 1" front and a 1.5" rear. leveled it nicely.

My plan is to do the Artec spare delete, I have the Flowmaster muffler eliminator pipe, and eventually go to 35s when these run bald.

IMG_2595.jpeg

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
Here is my 2019 Rubicon, with the TeraFlex ST1 "1.5" spacer kit and Falcon 2.1 shocks. These are the stock tires. On the 2 door they give you an 1" front and a 1.5" rear. leveled it nicely.

My plan is to do the Artec spare delete, I have the Flowmaster muffler eliminator pipe, and eventually go to 35s when these run bald.

IMG_2595.jpeg
Looks great!I love the color. FYI I may be selling my Artec Spare Delete very soon, in case you decide to buy one. I'm switching over to some rear mounted roto pax.

Sponsored

NachoJLR

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Medical Device Manufacturing
Looks great!I love the color. FYI I may be selling my Artec Spare Delete very soon, in case you decide to buy one. I'm switching over to some rear mounted roto pax.
What would your price be on it? Im local to Artec and one of my best friends work there, so it may make more sense to me to get it from him. Where can I look into the roto pax mount? is there a camera solution for it?

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
What would your price be on it? Im local to Artec and one of my best friends work there, so it may make more sense to me to get it from him. Where can I look into the roto pax mount? is there a camera solution for it?
Havent thought of a price yet, just decided to go this route a few days ago. I can let you know. However, this is what I am planning on getting from @JcrOffroad :
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLTGP-PC.html

beachjeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 JK Unlimited Sport 19 JL Sport 2 dr
Quick question - is anyone running Rubi fender flares in their 2dr Sport S?
Iā€™m lifted (2.5ā€) running 35ā€™s and have been considering pulling the trigger on them. Love to see a pic or two before I do it.
Hey Rohdawg, did you end up putting Rubi fenders on your sport?? I just purchased Rubi fenders and wondering how back fenders line up with sport bumper. Thinking of Rubi rear bumper so no issues with fenders aligning. Thanks

Sponsored