InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
Shipping September 2019

Please forgive the crappy pics, that's all I have. We were testing a set and those were the only pics I could snap. This was a pre production model with a 3d printed lens, the final lens will be perfectly clear and shiney.

Find them on our site here.

Ever since the JL wrangler was released we loved almost everything about it, the stock lighting is one thing we hated. We have been working tirelessly to offer upgrades to the factory lighting whilst still maintaining that OEM quality people have come to expect from us.

We are proud to release for presale our JL wrangler LED tail lights. Gone are the dim factory lights with even worse reverse lights, and in are bright tail lights that make your Jeep safer and look better at the same time.

These bolt right in to replace the factory lights and plug into the factory plug for a true plug and play set up.

These meet DOT standards and make your Jeep much more visible to drivers behind you.

We also added 30 total watts of reverse light power giving you much more visibility whilst reversing, making a pair of reverse lights less necessary.

These have a life span of over 50,000 hours and include a life time warranty.

Retail on these is $399.99, all pre orders are $324.99

image_1024x1024.jpg
image_28a4fc9f-fded-4ec1-9b02-4ad63166520e_1024x1024.jpg
Sponsored

Faresalsal

First Name
Fares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2012 Mustang Boss302 / 1998 Cherokee Sport
Interesting, are they Blind spot monitoring compatible?

One note: the reflector location and size is a bit too big and looks odd in my opinion.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I want to see more pictures, and perhaps a video of their operation. However, I’m interested and will be keeping an eye on them.

L1011

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 4R but hoping for a JLU
Kudos for getting these DOT-certified!

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting, are they Blind spot monitoring compatible?

One note: the reflector location and size is a bit too big and looks odd in my opinion.
Thanks, no not currently since all blind spot monitoring is LED already, if i'm correct? But we do plan to offer that shortly after.

We had to meet certain specs to keep keep up with DOT regulations and that is why they are the size you see, though I personally like the shape, and don't think they are too big.

I want to see more pictures, and perhaps a video of their operation. However, I’m interested and will be keeping an eye on them.
I have a video on my phone, I just need to post it up.

Hopefully we can get some studio photos asap to make up for my sad Iphone 7, lol.

Kudos for getting these DOT-certified!
Thanks!

Sponsored

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
I have your headlight and fog light kit for my JL and love them. Very high quality product. I am liking these but looking for photos of break light, reverse and signals to see how they look and am very interested. Nice job.

WalkingJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
Do you have any more pictures of these? Any installed? Side view, etc....

MikeJLUR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Rubicon
Are they smaller then the stock tail light?

ArcticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2018 JLU Sport S
Do you have any videos/pictures of these installed? They look great. How bright is the white backup light?

Sponsored

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have your headlight and fog light kit for my JL and love them. Very high quality product. I am liking these but looking for photos of break light, reverse and signals to see how they look and am very interested. Nice job.

Thanks! I have a video of them operational on my phone, I just need to upload it. We should have mounted pictures soon though.

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have any more pictures of these? Any installed? Side view, etc....
We should have all of those pics ASAP.

Are they smaller then the stock tail light?
They are the same size.

Anything new?
Nothing yet. We are trying to get installed pics ASAP. We are Just trying to get production wrapped up so all the pre orders can ship.

Do you have any videos/pictures of these installed? They look great. How bright is the white backup light?
The back up light is really bright. Most people won’t need rear mounted LEDs after these. I don’t have the lumen specs on me but when I get back to the office tomorrow I’ll update it.

ArcticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2018 JLU Sport S
Any update on these? Videos, etc? Let me know if you need a vehicle to test them out! These would complete my set of Inspired Engineering lights - currently have the halo headlights, A pillar cubes, and fog replacement floods.

WalkingJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
The fact that no new information has been released in a month and a half is slightly discouraging.

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any update on these? Videos, etc? Let me know if you need a vehicle to test them out! These would complete my set of Inspired Engineering lights - currently have the halo headlights, A pillar cubes, and fog replacement floods.
Nothing yet, we are finalizing production on them and want to release the best fights we possibly could. Thanks for being a repeat customer, we will keep this in mind and if wee need anyone, let you know.

The fact that no new information has been released in a month and a half is slightly discouraging.
What info would you like? If there is anything specific I would be more than glad to find out for you.

Right now we have them in production and we are doing extra quality check on them to make sure they are the best we can release. We would rather not rush it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.