First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
I’ve had the M.O.R.E dead pedal installed for over a year. And recently I have noticed that it seemed to be loose and have a little movement to it . I double checked all the mounting hardware and everything was tight I noticed that the bracket that it attaches to that’s part of the jeep was loose . It had one bolt that went through the firewall and it’s underneath the driver side below the brake booster a 10 mm bolt. Not too bad to get to tighten that up and fixed the problem. Just an FYI if anybody has the same issue.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had the M.O.R.E dead pedal installed for over a year. And recently I have noticed that it seemed to be loose and have a little movement to it . I double checked all the mounting hardware and everything was tight I noticed that the bracket that it attaches to that’s part of the jeep was loose . It had one bolt that went through the firewall and it’s underneath the driver side below the brake booster a 10 mm bolt. Not too bad to get to tighten that up and fixed the problem. Just an FYI if anybody has the same issue.
Thanks for looking out and giving the heads up! That's one of the smaller ticket items I keep forgetting to add to orders. Another thanks for the reminder!

OP
OP
klhjeep2018

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Thanks for looking out and giving the heads up! That's one of the smaller ticket items I keep forgetting to add to orders. Another thanks for the reminder!
No problem. Always nice to help out and give everyone a heads up
Sponsored