xeon

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Can you send any photos that show the offset you are having? You can measure from the rear door back along the top of the rear fender to set a specific distance for the center of lens of your camera. I did mine with an iPhone...just had to account for the lens center when changing sides. You should also take measurements and photos from the rear of the vehicle on a flat surface. Want to be sure the jeep is sitting even and measure each side to make sure there is no difference in height (Ground to bumper bottom). If there is no body lean and no issues with alignment...you would want to also check tire size right and left and rim size right and left. Never know? But if they did not give you the specs and a sheet showing all the numbers and how the body is centered over the wheels...I would take it somewhere else.
Sponsored

MarkBehr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL
The only way to adjust axle center is with adjustable track bars. It's pretty basic middle-school geometry.
I realize that. Checking all options first before spending a ton of money.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Same thing happens to solid axle mustangs when you lower them. The axle shifts to the drivers side. With wide rear tires you have to run an adjustable track bar to center the axle.
Sponsored