UTM Coordinates on Offroad Nav System

benb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport-S-KIA; 2020 JLU Rubicon
This is probably a long shot, but is there any way to get the 8.4" Uconnect's offroad pages to display UTM GPS coordinates?

In the past I would use paper maps for all my navigation and used a Garmin foretrex 301 to display a UTM grid position to locate myself on the map. Degree Minute Seconds is not as easy to use to locate yourself on a map as UTM so if there was any way to switch it that would be awesome.
Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
On my old Uconnect ? Factory radio with nav 2008. Jeep jkur it allowed you to switch back and forth. Used to use it in the desert to locate exploratory borings I would think this one would too. Try looking around in settings

OP
OP
benb

benb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my old Uconnect ? Factory radio with nav 2008. Jeep jkur it allowed you to switch back and forth. Used to use it in the desert to locate exploratory borings I would think this one would too. Try looking around in settings
Thanks, I did not see it when i looked, but there are a lot of menus. I may have missed it.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
it is there under map settings for elevation click either off road pages or where am i.

OP
OP
benb

benb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my offroad pages there isn't much to click and under the map settings I only see 3 different formats of degrees, but no UTM. Am I missing a menu somewhere?

Offroad Pages.jpg

GPS.jpg

Adventure.AS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
On my offroad pages there isn't much to click and under the map settings I only see 3 different formats of degrees, but no UTM. Am I missing a menu somewhere?

Offroad Pages.jpg

GPS.jpg
I’ve changed my GPS degree setting but it doesn’t change in the off-road pages.
Sponsored