Sponsored

Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics!

Sponsored

Sharkbite22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Put the top back up for the first time since June! Took a nice road trip through the mountains of NC and TN to go to my daughter's soccer match at LMU in Harrogate TN.
Beautiful drive and the 488 gears/ 6 speed combo cruised up the mountains nicely and managed 20.2 MPG for the trip.

dHjWzST.jpg

v5GioHb.jpg

fC2vb8i.jpg

6cL5MKu.jpg

RiUERvN.jpg

EN1gKHT.jpg

B1Mkjxc.jpg

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Put the top back up for the first time since June! Took a nice road trip through the mountains of NC and TN to go to my daughter's soccer match at LMU in Harrogate TN.
Beautiful drive and the 488 gears/ 6 speed combo cruised up the mountains nicely and managed 20.2 MPG for the trip.
Cool pics. Does your daughter attend LMU? I grew up not too far from there. Used to go watch my cousin play basketball there (away team), and a guy I went to high school with also played b ball there. Beautiful area.

Sponsored

Sharkbite22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Cool pics. Does your daughter attend LMU? I grew up not too far from there. Used to go watch my cousin play basketball there (away team), and a guy I went to high school with also played b ball there. Beautiful area.
She plays for Queens University down here in Charlotte. I try to get to most all of the road games especially when it involves a ride through such beautiful countryside!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase