Jeep Dog pics

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Not the best photo (it was dark in the garage, and he kept moving his head), but here's Kilo patiently waiting for me to take him to the "candy" store. It's the pet store, but they always get a treat when they go with us there.
19 7-26.jpg

Sponsored

00Sebby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ex-auto quality engr & mgt. Now just enjoy life.
Sadie in my '12 JKUR. I haven't gotten a good pic with her in the JLUR yet.

IMG_1596.jpeg

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
As the owner of 3 German Shepherds, I can say, replace carpet with BedTred, hairs will just blow away... Seat covers, I like CoverCraft canvas, especially the Carhart . Water beads up, they wipe off with a nubbly washcloth...

thejill

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Not the best picture BUT...

3860CF78-0993-4668-BC27-F69F781C4193.jpeg
Weenies! I have 2 geriatric dachshunds. They are the reason I actually decided to trade my Grand Cherokee for a Rubicon! I can't wait for them to have their first ride!

I love all the dog photos!

Sponsored

thejill

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
That dog seat is awesome! My Yorkie Oscar would love it. May I ask where I can get one?

20190118_204432.jpg
You might have found out already, but that car seat is by Snoozer and it's called the Lookout. I have the double wide for my 2 boys. Super easy to wash and straps in with the seat belt and you use a tether to attach to the dogs collar/harness.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Hey dude, how do you manage the shedding? I can't wait till my golden gets in my Jeep.
Do you have specific covers for your seats?
I have leather seats and a 2 door with rubber mats, so not much carpet to attract fur. Top down and doors off blows out all the loose fur. To get the carpets clean, I use this (very simple since so little exposed carpet):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0042B4B3U

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Absolutely. :like:

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
As the owner of 3 German Shepherds, I can say, replace carpet with BedTred, hairs will just blow away... Seat covers, I like CoverCraft canvas, especially the Carhart . Water beads up, they wipe off with a nubbly washcloth...
Three GSD? Wow! I have one and her shedding is the equivalent of a biblical plague...probably the locusts. She doesn’t get to ride in the new Jeep. I had a Commander about 8 years ago and a different GSD that used to travel everywhere with me. He died, sold the Jeep three years later and his fur was still in the Jeep. I miss that dog, he tried to bite a state trooper who was giving me a ticket.
Sponsored