NW dealer recommendation

MrBell

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for JL
Looking to purchase a JL in the next few months. Curious to hear which dealers are willing to discount and which to avoid?

Thanks!
Sponsored

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Enumclaw give me 1% below invoice on my order with no need to negotiate. I'm sure I probably could have gotten a better deal if I really negotiated at some other dealers (although many in the Seattle area are insisting on MSRP), but they made the deal clean and easy with no requirements of using them for financing or any hidden fees. I've been happy with their service all the way through and after delivery as well.

JLmartacus

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Bought mine from Tacoma Dodge and highly recommend. I went through their internet group - straight forward negotiation, no hidden charges/fees, great communication, no pushy up-sells from sales or finance.

SilverSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I can tell ya where not to go, dont go to any Rairdons. Monroe and Kirkland have been nothing but dishonest aholes.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I can second the avoid Rairdons although I did get my Jeep from them just because the price was much cheaper, 37k for a 2019 Rubicon. You have to pay attention though to lots of things when dealing with them so it is quite a hassle.

Sponsored

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I got an excellent quote of 6% off invoice this weekend on an in-stock 2019 JLR at Dwayne Lane in Everett, who is listed on the dealer maps as doing 5% off invoice. If only it had steel bumpers and stock wheels.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
6% off invoice is about the best you will usually find, if you are still serious about buying one that will be a tough price to beat.

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Can get you 7% + under invoice at Dwayne Lane CDJR in Everett. PM me for details, have gotten 5+ other board members this price without having to negotiate. PM me for details.

RV Wrench

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Cherokee, 93 Wrangler, 19 Wrangler
Found mine after seeing it on the internet from Tonkin CDJR in Milwaukie, OR. Bought it for about $5000 under invoice: right around a 10% discount. I think I was searching through CarGurus.

On the other hand, I would stay away from LITHIA OF TRI CITIES.

#1: they would not budge from retail at all. Zero discounts.

#2: they claimed they searched for a Wrangler like I wanted, but "could not find one", even though I found it at Tonkin online that had a few more options they could have "up-sold" me on. They didnt even try.

#3: it took 2 months of badgering the Sales department to get my $500 deposit back. When I originally gave it, they assured me I could drop the deal any time and get the deposit back, no problems. Well, there was obviously a problem. The last time I came in and told them I was pissed about the deal, they proceeded to lecture me because they were offended that I bought one somewhere else instead of going through them.

Last edited:

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Other than the BS they pulled with hyping the gladiator... Northwest JCDR in PDX/Beaverton is where I got mine and also where it had to be towed to be fixed at 1500 miles. All worked out, no complaints.

Sponsored

DC momma 3

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
I would like give a huge recommendation to Dwayne Lane Jeep in Everett. As per Heels19 suggestion- we headed up north after being disappointed with the local Seattle Jeep dealer scene. We worked with Jamie and Al, who were incredibly kind and knowledgeable and made the purchase as easy as they possibly could have. I cannot say enough about them. Seriously, if you’d like a great deal and knowledge folks willing to go the extra mile, I would check them out.

Unrated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 4door
Vehicle Showcase
Have to agree with DC momma, Al and Jamie did my wife and and I a great deal, they went way out of their way to accommodate us. Found us just what we wanted at another dealer and made it happen. Worth talking to for sure.

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I visited Dwayne Lane this past weekend and the best they could do was about 3.5% off invoice and wouldn’t go lower. Nice folks, no pressure, and I was ready to place an order. Peterson in Boise was prepared to do 7-8% off invoice, and therefore I am finalizing a quote. It’s an $80 plane ride to Boise, to save over $1500, and I can break the engine in during the ride home through lovely roads, have a nice meal, stay in a nice hotel, and still have over more than grand in my pocket.

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Well, I visited Dwayne Lane this past weekend and the best they could do was about 3.5% off invoice and wouldn’t go lower. Nice folks, no pressure, and I was ready to place an order. Peterson in Boise was prepared to do 7-8% off invoice, and therefore I am finalizing a quote. It’s an $80 plane ride to Boise, to save over $1500, and I can break the engine in during the ride home through lovely roads, have a nice meal, stay in a nice hotel, and still have over more than grand in my pocket.
Let me know if you want to have them price match. Will put you in contact with the team there.

DC momma 3

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
Good for you! At the end of the day, you got what you were looking for! Enjoy your new ride when it arrives. I love my Jeep.
Sponsored