John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait for mine to get here this afternoon, I also ordered the tonneau cover not realizing that you also need the Soft top tailgate bar and support channels so now I've got to find that piece, hopefully it's not super expensive!
Sponsored

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I received my Rampage bikini top for the 2 door yesterday after ordering on Saturday. I have a hard top, so I was pleased that it included the windshield channel. For $45, this this is surprisingly good quality top. It only took 5 minutes to pull out of the box and install. I drove around with it on at 45+ mph and there is no flapping. It definitely cuts down wind and noise compared to going totally topless. I’m waiting for Quadratec to get the tailgate bar back in stock so that I can install the Tonneau cover. So far, so good!

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
I received my Rampage bikini top for the 2 door yesterday after ordering on Saturday. I have a hard top, so I was pleased that it included the windshield channel. For $45, this this is surprisingly good quality top. It only took 5 minutes to pull out of the box and install. I drove around with it on at 45+ mph and there is no flapping. It definitely cuts down wind and noise compared to going totally topless. I’m waiting for
Quadratec to get the tailgate bar back in stock so that I can install the Tonneau cover. So far, so good!
Im thinking about getting one also, can you post some pics? The ones on the website dont show much

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I’ll take some tomorrow during daylight.

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
Thanks!...appreciate it.....Im curious if the top comes all the way down to the rear headrests when theyre up and how it looks over the soundbar

Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I just got mine installed yesterday, quality of material is great no flapping, and for those wondering(I was) here’s what the gap looks like at the doors now waiting on tailgate bar retainers. Dealer wanted $49 for a molar part that’s on @Quadratec for $13 each! I’ll get some more pics later if anyone is interested. View attachment 226684 (edited) My initial impressions its only been on for 18hrs. I love it, no flapping at all, it does have some wind noise from the opening at the doors but that's to be expected. My drive to the gym at 0430 this morning it was 48 degrees outside, it held in the heat pretty well, obviously you get a tad bit of wind blowing in from the back, you could equate it to driving with the top on and the windows about halfway cracked

Last edited:

Stingen73

First Name
Stinge73
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I just got mine installed yesterday, quality of material is great no flapping, and for those wondering(I was) here’s what the gap looks like at the doors now waiting on tailgate bar retainers. Dealer wanted $49 for a molar part that’s on @Quadratec for $13 each! I’ll get some more pics later if anyone is interested. View attachment 226684 (edited) My initial impressions its only been on for 18hrs. I love it, no flapping at all, it does have some wind noise from the opening at the doors but that's to be expected. My drive to the gym at 0430 this morning it was 48 degrees outside, it held in the heat pretty well, obviously you get a tad bit of wind blowing in from the back, you could equate it to driving with the top on and the windows about halfway cracked
I don’t see a picture. Can you attach one of the gap with the doors on? I saw someone mention worse case scenario you can put a pool noodle in there. And how far does it come down the back?

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I don’t see a picture. Can you attach one of the gap with the doors on? I saw someone mention worse case scenario you can put a pool noodle in there. And how far does it come down the back?
Check post # 248 for pics. I’ll throw a door on when I get home.

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
Thanks FarmDawg... looks good, I think im gonna have to grab one.....nice Jeep btw, I like the blue/tan combo

Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I thought about the pool noodle idea too. This isn’t supposed to be a full replacement top. I do believe it’ll definitely keep you dry from the top

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Pictures with and without pool noodle for reference. I don’t see the noodle helping much here, maybe if you had the door surrounds, which I don’t.

797C3DDD-CDFD-4825-A4C2-19E25CB4D659.jpeg

959CB3BA-108E-4A2C-A97E-E99BBC90A1D6.jpeg

T43

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Got a FedEx shipping notice from Lund industries this morning. Mine should be here Wednesday! Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Stingen73

First Name
Stinge73
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Pictures with and without pool noodle for reference. I don’t see the noodle helping much here, maybe if you had the door surrounds, which I don’t.

797C3DDD-CDFD-4825-A4C2-19E25CB4D659.jpeg

959CB3BA-108E-4A2C-A97E-E99BBC90A1D6.jpeg
Thank you! I like the choice of color of the noodle. That’s should work fine in case of an emergency. Mine is shipping tomorrow.
Sponsored