Sponsored

Gobi Availability

GoIrish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chrysler Pacifica, 2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
My sales guy in Orlando has advised that Gobi will be available (body only) on 8/26, but that the color matched hardtop will not be available until 10/7. This was in the context of him trying to get me to take a Billet Silver one instead. Does anyone have any corroborating (or different) information? I frankly don't trust a word that these guys say!
Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
My sales guy in Orlando has advised that Gobi will be available (body only) on 8/26, but that the color matched hardtop will not be available until 10/7. This was in the context of him trying to get me to take a Billet Silver one instead. Does anyone have any corroborating (or different) information? I frankly don't trust a word that these guys say!
Look in the ordering section. Sticky at the very top of the page:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...availability-dates-start-of-production.16034/

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Related, anyone have any good phots of what gobi actually looks like? According to the picker it should be something like a limestone with a blush of tan.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
He is correct unless FCA changes their mind which happens often.
Which looks like it happened with Granite Crystal. GC LEs weren't suppose to start building until 7/8, but this one showed up on the web today:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...al-jt-gladiator-club.15033/page-6#post-253068

First (non-rendered) photo I've seen of a Granite JT.

Related, anyone have any good phots of what gobi actually looks like? According to the picker it should be something like a limestone with a blush of tan.
Lots of Gobi photos/videos, especially since that was one of their autoshow JTs. Look in the Gobi group thread:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/gobi-gladiator-jt-club.8491/

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Gobi was available on the JK. There are tons of pictures on Google.

Rum Diaries

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I was told there have been paint "defect" issues that have caused a delay. But like you, I question that excuse.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
LA auto show gobi gladiator vs gobi jk wrangler

59F91405-0222-45D3-A4C6-C3A5C4F74607.jpeg

F97C4E8B-CAC0-4D5F-8A04-1DD41806E4C4.jpeg

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Looks like your dealer is giving you the best information available to him. Many don't pay attention to this stuff or flat out lie about it.
Sponsored