How do I take this piece off?

PJAMMR

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
Is this piece easy to remove or do I need to take the entire bumper off?

78AC2652-B806-41EE-8543-56ABA1F98790.jpeg
Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Is this piece easy to remove or do I need to take the entire bumper off?

78AC2652-B806-41EE-8543-56ABA1F98790.jpeg
I posted this awhile back on another thread, definitely like it better without them...

"Finally took those ugly euro splashguard things off, pretty much followed the Quadratec video posted on the forums. The video, at least the one I watched, is a little dated. You will only need a 7mm (seems the 12 T25 torx heads were replaced with 7mm) and an 8mm socket plus a flat tip screwdriver or a panel removal tool. I did it in the driveway without removing the tires or anything else. Super easy to do, obviously much easier if you have a lift like in the video. The passenger side euro splashguard also has a plastic wire harness faster hooked to it that you'll have to push out to free it up. I put the belly pan thing back on, for now anywho...

Belly pan thing (plastic): 8 pushpins & 2 8mm bolts
Euro splashguard thing: 1 coarse thread 7mm bolt and 6 fine thread 7mm bolts per side"

OP
OP
PJAMMR

PJAMMR

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
I posted this awhile back on another thread, definitely like it better without them...

"Finally took those ugly euro splashguard things off, pretty much followed the Quadratec video posted on the forums. The video, at least the one I watched, is a little dated. You will only need a 7mm (seems the 12 T25 torx heads were replaced with 7mm) and an 8mm socket plus a flat tip screwdriver or a panel removal tool. I did it in the driveway without removing the tires or anything else. Super easy to do, obviously much easier if you have a lift like in the video. The passenger side euro splashguard also has a plastic wire harness faster hooked to it that you'll have to push out to free it up. I put the belly pan thing back on, for now anywho...

Belly pan thing (plastic): 8 pushpins & 2 8mm bolts
Euro splashguard thing: 1 coarse thread 7mm bolt and 6 fine thread 7mm bolts per side"

THANK YOU!!!!!

Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
PJAMMR

PJAMMR

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)