Sponsored

What did you PARK NEXT to in your Jeep today?

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Tita's Tacos in Humble TX, I went in for a couple of breakfast tacos there were only two Jeeps parked there. When I finished eating......this is what I came out to: These were just customers..it was not an organized event. They love their Jeeps here in TX. Not enough parking in the parking lot was not a problem for Jeeps.
parking.jpg
Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Tita's Tacos in Humble TX, I went in for a couple of breakfast tacos there were only two Jeeps parked there. When I finished eating......this is what I came out to: These were just customers..it was not an organized event. They love their Jeeps here in TX. Not enough parking in the parking lot was not a problem for Jeeps.
parking.jpg
Ya just gotta love this one!

Reactions: RTJ

Sponsored

Sponsored

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
BF8E1EA1-F1D1-48E5-AE0B-C3BF8F81E815.jpeg
View attachment 227420 Pulled into local restaurant/ bar in Painesville, Ohio last night to do tech work
for local band I work with only to find it was “Jeep night”. Lot loaded with jeeps..
And it’s next door to a large Jeep dealership so it was jeeps as far as the eye could see.
Made new friends, and got info to join their group. Only bad part is I was driving
my Ford van since I won’t load up my JL with music equipment.

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0