Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I think the biggest benefit with ours is we have an upgrade path provided for you. Our Starter System will easily be upgradable to our Stage 1 or Stage 2 systems (Even stage 3, but you will need to swap your 2" coil springs for 3"). Stage 1 and Stage 2 are both still 2" lifts, but they include geometry corrections such as adjustable control arms, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar relocation bracket, and front sway bar quick disconnects. Stage 2 is a bit more inclusive than our Stage 1. These systems will also be capable of running longer shocks, so you can swap your relocated stock shocks out for shocks that are comparable in length to ones offered by Fox for 3.5-4" lifts. We will have our own tuned shocks later this year or early next year.

The Dynatrac is a good lift for what you get, but you are going to be stuck piecing things together if you ever want more than what is provided by them. It is often difficult to get everything you can out of your suspension if using multiple products from different manufacturers. No manufacturer is able to test their products with everything else currently on the market, so you can easily run into fitment or performance issues.
One thing I like about Synergy is your presence on this forum. As far as I know Dynatrac has none.

I have a few other questions, but since this is a Dynatrac thread I will email you directly. Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

south_ms_jlur

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
For comparison, a friend of mine had the mopar lift installed with the same 35/12.5r17 tires(Ridge Grapplers) and his sits a tad higher than mine with the Dynatrac lift.
Did you ever get pics of yours with the 35x12.50s installed?

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Loaded with a dometic cfx40 3 cases of beer and 2 specialized stumpjumpers and an ARB drawer

2C4A1799-0536-498F-A0C5-231647BAC064.jpeg
Squat life. Know it all too well. The only drawback to this lift IMO is it’s ability to handle added weight.

C1CB6C22-7225-42C7-9614-F3FD4B3C031A.jpeg

This is mine loaded up with about 500lbs of gear. Way too much. I bottomed out a lot on just dirt roads. Wheeling like this was not fun. I would estimate 300lbs of cargo would be the max with this lift if you want to wheel while loaded up.

YarrrMatey

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
This isn’t a scientific measurement, but I measured my friend’s JLUR and he has clearance of about 1.5 iPhone X, mine was 1 iPhone X in the rear. Though, he doesn’t have the ARB drawer, dometic CFX40 filled with beer and water.

Sponsored

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
This isn’t a scientific measurement, but I measured my friend’s JLUR and he has clearance of about 1.5 iPhone X, mine was 1 iPhone X in the rear. Though, he doesn’t have the ARB drawer, dometic CFX40 filled with beer and water.
Is that metric or inch iphone X's? :)

mlangs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal
Well another pleasantly surprised JLUR owner here who’s definitely noticed the improved steering and handling with the Dynatrac lift. The dead spot and the loose play in the steering is gone. It has a tighter and truer steer feel overall. Less lean cornering and softer over bumps. I’ll fallen in love with my Jeep all over again :)

Looks great with KO2 315s too!

FF4E55E6-CB3A-4888-897E-E598A3B3BABB.jpeg

hubble

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2018 F150 4X4
Dang, with all the good reviews on this lift I'm gonna have to make the jump sooner than expected. I just received my Steersmart XD Yeti track bar and sway bar end link kit. Now I guess I'll go ahead and get this lift.................

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I think the biggest benefit with ours is we have an upgrade path provided for you. Our Starter System will easily be upgradable to our Stage 1 or Stage 2 systems (Even stage 3, but you will need to swap your 2" coil springs for 3"). Stage 1 and Stage 2 are both still 2" lifts, but they include geometry corrections such as adjustable control arms, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar relocation bracket, and front sway bar quick disconnects. Stage 2 is a bit more inclusive than our Stage 1. These systems will also be capable of running longer shocks, so you can swap your relocated stock shocks out for shocks that are comparable in length to ones offered by Fox for 3.5-4" lifts. We will have our own tuned shocks later this year or early next year.

The Dynatrac is a good lift for what you get, but you are going to be stuck piecing things together if you ever want more than what is provided by them. It is often difficult to get everything you can out of your suspension if using multiple products from different manufacturers. No manufacturer is able to test their products with everything else currently on the market, so you can easily run into fitment or performance issues.
I have a couple of questions. Sorry if this is already said, are your Fox shocks valved special for you 2 inch starter lift? Are they longer than stock? I would like to only change out my stock Rubicon shocks at this time and maybe add a lift in the future. How would the Fox shocks that Synergy sells work on a stock Rubi? I am only going to do 35's, but not till spring. Thanks

Sponsored

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have a couple of questions. Sorry if this is already said, are your Fox shocks valved special for you 2 inch starter lift? Are they longer than stock? I would like to only change out my stock Rubicon shocks at this time and maybe add a lift in the future. How would the Fox shocks that Synergy sells work on a stock Rubi? I am only going to do 35's, but not till spring. Thanks
Our Starter System is designed around relocated stock shocks and that is how it is intended to be run.
Our product listing has Fox's 0-1.5" lift JL shocks listed for those who do not or cannot run the stock shocks. They have to be run without the shock relocation brackets and get less wheel travel. The stock shocks are recommended for our Starter System.

wrangster

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the JLUS, New Ford Ranger 4X4 Lariat
Occupation
Retired and happy!
Vehicle Showcase
Spoiler alert you only need adjusting lower control arms to fix steering issues. A set of adjusting bolts approx. $30. and a alignment will do it. But I get it the lift is what your after.

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
@hubble

I'm getting my new shoes in the morning. Let me know if y'all more pics or any measurements before

2748E75D-1960-4ACF-82F5-B581A07065AD.jpeg

21699DA4-7068-451A-BA25-5A6A39813E07.jpeg
I agree, this does look better than stock Rubi suspension.
You still running stock tires? I’m really liking this lift. I’m not a big balloon tire fan. (No offense to anyone)

YarrrMatey

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
I agree, this does look better than stock Rubi suspension.
You still running stock tires? I’m really liking this lift. I’m not a big balloon tire fan. (No offense to anyone)
I sold the stock wheels and tires to a friend and got “balloon” tires, Method 701 black wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 35/12.5r17

755A53ED-5F84-45F5-AD06-120287E3AFF1.jpeg

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
I sold the stock wheels and tires to a friend and got “balloon” tires, Method 701 black wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 35/12.5r17

755A53ED-5F84-45F5-AD06-120287E3AFF1.jpeg
I might have to eat my own words. How’s the ride quality compared to stock on the new skates? Differences, if any?
Sponsored