Sponsored

Photograph of the Month Contest - September 2019

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
After a 2 month hiatus, welcome back to the September 2019 JLWF Photograph of the Month Contest!

This month's WINNER will have his/her JL Wrangler photo permanently added to the JLWF forum header image rotation and displayed for a month as the JLWF homepage image!

We encourage you all to post a photo (limit one photo per user per contest) of your JL Wrangler. Even if you are not sharing a photo, we hope all viewers of the contest thread will VOTE on the photos by clicking on the "Like" button below the post(s) that you think deserve to win that month's photo contest.

The rules are simple:
  • I will start a new Photo Contest Thread (in the Photos subforum) each month.
  • Only one single photograph can be submitted by a contributor in that given month. If you submit more than one in that month, only your first submission will count.
  • A JL Wrangler must be in the photograph.
  • Provocative/NSFW images are NOT allowed
  • Feel free to describe why you like your photo or provide a background story to it.
  • Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ā€˜Likeā€™ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.
  • Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.
  • The photograph with the most ā€˜Likesā€™ at the end of the month wins.
  • The winner will get his/her photo added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum and will be the homepage header image for a month! (assuming you want that and provide permission).
  • NOW LET'S SEE THOSE JL PHOTOS!!
Xtopherm.jpg
Sponsored

Conrad 580

First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
You ever head outside in the morning, about to leave for work and just pause for a second...? Love my Rubicon!!

20190221_071421.jpg

Sponsored

Tumbleweed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLU Auto 3.6L
Windshield Down and Top Up in Zion Utah
(Completely destroyed the windshields rubber seal as i didnt remove the soft top frame when putting the windshield back up but it was so worth it!)

upload_2019-9-9_14-29-4.png

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I have nothing on you all. Great pics everyone!

38FA513E-75F1-471C-A74F-2AE6ED81B9BC.jpeg
Yeah, that's a horrible pic man... beautiful mountain pass in CO, what were you thinking ;)

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, that's a horrible pic man... beautiful mountain pass in CO, what were you thinking ;)
Fair enough, then let me rephrase! There are some excellent photographers in here because everyone is getting excellent shots :)