SE Michigan Advice

Southers313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
First time Wrangler owner here who is crossing off a lifetime bucket list item and couldn’t be more excited. I’ve got a Granite JLUR ordered and I’m looking for a good shop in SE Michigan that can help me with some minor mods. Nothing crazy (yet) but I’m really hoping to downplay the red accents. I plan on debadging the nameplates and Trail Rated badges and replacing them with black ones.

But what I would really love is to have my tow hooks and shocks painted Mojito green. Any suggestions for a newbie entering the brand/lifestyle?
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
First time Wrangler owner here who is crossing off a lifetime bucket list item and couldn’t be more excited. I’ve got a Granite JLUR ordered and I’m looking for a good shop in SE Michigan that can help me with some minor mods. Nothing crazy (yet) but I’m really hoping to downplay the red accents. I plan on debadging the nameplates and Trail Rated badges and replacing them with black ones.

But what I would really love is to have my tow hooks and shocks painted Mojito green. Any suggestions for a newbie entering the brand/lifestyle?
You don't have to remove the plates, just plastidip them whatever color you like:like: Same for the tow hooks. I plastidip mine neon green:rock:

IMG_20190629_195653623.jpg

OP
OP
Southers313

Southers313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
You don't have to remove the plates, just plastidip them whatever color you like:like: Same for the tow hooks. I plastidip mine neon green:rock:

IMG_20190629_195653623.jpg

That looks great!

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
Yeah, the plastidipping was all over this forum a year ago.
Sponsored