Banned
First Name
Jebadiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
  • Banned
I'm a total Jurassic Park dork. And listen, the movies are terrible but they are about Jurassic Park and have friggen dinosaurs in them. I read the original JP three times before the first movie came out so I give myself a pass. (Is the book better yukka yukka? If you've read it you might be angry. I still am.)

Anyway, what do you fellow dorks have? I got these in orange, ,y "accent" color for above the Jeep emblem on the fenders.
s-l500.jpg

And got these for I dunno know where.
s-l500.jpg

I know neither are actually from the movie Jeeps but I still like them. First time in my life I have purchased stickers of any kind for a vehicle.
Sponsored

OP
OP
anotherWS6

anotherWS6

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jebadiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
  • Banned
Nice. Was thinking about the side number like you have. I'd go with 12 for Nedry's Jeep, lol. But that's where I already put one of my INGEN decals and really like it there.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
I have since left Portland, but someone there (in Tualatin area, specifically) has a nice SG JLUR with JP badging and their side rubicon decal has been replaced by "RAPTOR 2" in rubicon font. I haven't ever seen it here on JLWF so I doubt they'll ever know we are talking about them...

Sponsored

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Where did you get your decals from?
I actually made these by hand. Laid out masking tap then freehand drew, then cut out w exacto knife then stuck the masking tape stencil on and sprayed w red and black plastidip

now you can get legit ones on Etsy for pennies