willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

I am using my Tazer to set my front fender LEDs to enable. My dealer can set the VIN code to add LPY. The dealer told me it would decrease the power that goes to my non LED lights, which would dim them. At this point, on my Sport S, I am not sure I have any non LED lights left!

What is this setting on the Tazer to enable my fender LED lights actually doing? Is it triggering the same thing as the LPY setting for the VIN? I run into an issue that when my dealer adjusts any settings on the computer, my fender LEDs go into a failed state until I can apply my Tazer. I am really liking the Tazer btw.
Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Did you ever get the white leds to work as daytime running lights?

OP
OP
willcasp

willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

Did you ever get the white leds to work as daytime running lights?
I am having the same issue as everyone else. When lights are on, the white markers show up. When I have them set to Auto, and the headlights are not lit, they do not show up. I saw that Tazer just released an update. I will check it out this weekend:
https://www.zautomotive.com/tazer-jl-updates/

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am having the same issue as everyone else. When lights are on, the white markers show up. When I have them set to Auto, and the headlights are not lit, they do not show up. I saw that Tazer just released an update. I will check it out this weekend:
https://www.zautomotive.com/tazer-jl-updates/
let me know how the tazer update works for you. Might consider getting rid of the flashcal for a tazer

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
From what I see, after you enable it with the tazer you have to turn it on in the uconnect menu too

Sponsored

OP
OP
willcasp

willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

From what I see, after you enable it with the tazer you have to turn it on in the uconnect menu too
I tried the update yesterday. I am not seeing any changes. I am also not seeing a DRL option in the uconnect menu. I will take this to another thread.

OP
OP
willcasp

willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

Dam, I had high hopes!
I took it to the Tazer forum. I asked what the feature actually meant, and how I was supposed to properly implement it. Took the assumption that I may not be doing it correctly vs it doesn't work! Will see what the answer is. i sent an email to the company as well, in case they don't follow the forum.
Sponsored