Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
So far I found amazing deals on my lift, shocks, and wheels thru this site, saving 200-400 on each item. But i am struggling to find many great deals on tires. Was wondering what guidance you guys could give me. Looking for an RT or Stree friendly MT tire.. prefer something light.. my ideal tire would be the COOPER STT PRO.. looking for 35/315's.. anyone have any tips for me??
Sponsored

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
What do you plan on doing with Jeep?

35” K02s are on the lighter side if you are okay with C load range.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I did find an 8% off coupon code that works for tire buyer

LIFEMART8

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What do you plan on doing with Jeep?

35” K02s are on the lighter side if you are okay with C load range.
I offroad once a month in big bear or Anza borrego, I like the K02 but have never had an MT before and am pretty fixated on something more aggressive.. but I am open to the KO2 c ply.. but do you know of a great deal on them?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
You just missed the big Discount Tire/Discount Tire Direct sale that was last weekend. 10% back or 15% if you have a Discount Tire credit card.

Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I did a google search and ended up going with Newegg (Yes, the computer parts site) They were selling 2016 37s STT for PriorityTire for about $150 less per tire that anyone else. I think I paid around $1100 for 5 new (2016) STT tires with free delivery.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I did a google search and ended up going with Newegg (Yes, the computer parts site) They were selling 2016 37s STT for PriorityTire for about $150 less per tire that anyone else. I think I paid around $1100 for 5 new (2016) STT tires with free delivery.
Nice I just checked and 315/70/17 are the standard 299 everyone has... 150 is a great deal, maybe I should go up a size

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Nice I just checked and 315/70/17 are the standard 299 everyone has... 150 is a great deal, maybe I should go up a size
Try checking on PriorityTire's site. It may have been left over stock and they were advertising them on Ebay with a shipping cost. Most people would tend to believe a new three year old tire sitting on a shelf is no good. LOL. Best of luck. Tires/wheels are a big investment.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
So far I found amazing deals on my lift, shocks, and wheels thru this site, saving 200-400 on each item. But i am struggling to find many great deals on tires. Was wondering what guidance you guys could give me. Looking for an RT or Stree friendly MT tire.. prefer something light.. my ideal tire would be the COOPER STT PRO.. looking for 35/315's.. anyone have any tips for me??
Check out Discount Tire. They have locations all over the country, maybe one is near you. If not, their online store is called Discount Tire Direct. Either option advertises the lowest pricing or they will match anyone else's lower price. I just received 5 of the 315 ko2's from them and couldn't be more pleased.

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I’m bummed I passed on the discount tire Labor Day deal. They have a great selection of wheels too.

However - if you are a deal hunter, the dream event is a couple months away. Black Friday.

I’ve done nothing to my Jeep so far or any consequence, but I’m looking to just hold tight and go nuts on tires, wheels, winch, gobi rack (likely no deal there) possibly tube doors - Christmas for me is going to come early.

I know I’ll save hundreds if I can just be a tad patient. Probably not the input you were looking for but the best advice I have.

The other path is wait and be ready to pounce. For example earlier this summer I believe 4wd.com had the new Mickey Thompson tire buy 3/4 get one free. Those tires are about 335 a pop so that was a great deal on of the latest tires to hit the market.

Cheers!
Ryan

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I’m bummed I passed on the discount tire Labor Day deal. They have a great selection of wheels too.

However - if you are a deal hunter, the dream event is a couple months away. Black Friday.

I’ve done nothing to my Jeep so far or any consequence, but I’m looking to just hold tight and go nuts on tires, wheels, winch, gobi rack (likely no deal there) possibly tube doors - Christmas for me is going to come early.

I know I’ll save hundreds if I can just be a tad patient. Probably not the input you were looking for but the best advice I have.

The other path is wait and be ready to pounce. For example earlier this summer I believe 4wd.com had the new Mickey Thompson tire buy 3/4 get one free. Those tires are about 335 a pop so that was a great deal on of the latest tires to hit the market.

Cheers!
Ryan
That is great input, my Jeep is still in D1 status so Black Friday may work out.. or if something comes up in the mean time I can pounce.. the 8% with tire rack is a good deal.. and they give you a discount for install if you book thru them..

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So for any OC folks “wheel and tire connection” in Irvine, ca just quoted 285 for the 315/70/17 stt pro, and 187.50 for fuel shock wheels, and he is going to let me k ow Monday if he can throw in mounting, balancing, tpm for free.. feel like that is a pretty good deal

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
walmart usually has a great prices that most shops will match.

Gropax

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Mojito Green
well i got my tires from Walmart yes Walmart now i only bought Falken Wildpeak AT3W where everyone had them at 197 each walmart had them at 140 i saved a ton and then had a tire shop in town put them on.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
well i got my tires from Walmart yes Walmart now i only bought Falken Wildpeak AT3W where everyone had them at 197 each walmart had them at 140 i saved a ton and then had a tire shop in town put them on.
Ya I have seen great deals there from time to time..
Sponsored