Fancy

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler JLU Sahara
hey all!!

I am about a week away from FINALLY getting my Jeep I ordered!! YAY!! So...my question is this...what is the best cargo cover for a 2020 JLU Sahara? I’m a first time owner so I’m all new at this. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!
Nancy
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Depends on what you are using it for, and what you consider to be good. What are you trying to get out of a cargo cover?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fancy

Fancy

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler JLU Sahara
Depends on what you are using it for, and what you consider to be good. What are you trying to get out of a cargo cover?
I don’t need anything that is super secure. Wanting it more for covering up my groceries and what not while the top is either down or off so I don’t loose things along the way. Lol!

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I don’t need anything that is super secure. Wanting it more for covering up my groceries and what not while the top is either down or off so I don’t loose things along the way. Lol!
So you are wanting cargo netting?

Sponsored

DKAwildcat

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara, 2008 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster, & 2015 Acura RDX
Vehicle Showcase
Tuffy’s security deck is good if you need to secure your things with the top off while you’re away from your Jeep. The link above is for the rubber mat only. This is the link for the security enclosure that it sets on... https://www.quadratec.com/p/tuffy/s...JHN-gNRT_dvV3Dh4biEWKrpCT8QeaUUsaAinDEALw_wcB

I have a GPCA cargo cover and have been pleased with it so far. It’s a fraction of the cost of Tuffy’s but does not secure your things when the top is off. I leave the hard top on all the time so I just needed a cover. Here’s the link to GPCA’s cargo cover... https://www.gpca.us/shop/gpca-jeep-wrangler-jl-unlimited-cargo-cover-pro/

I also have the Harbor Freight moving blanket for when the back seat is down.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
That’s just the rubber mat that goes on top of the tuffy security enclosure. The actual thing is several hundred dollars.

OP, take a look at Tuffy, Jeep backbone, and some of the others over at the interior mods section. As far as I know there isn’t a waterproof tonneau cover yet like the Jk had but security from wind and thieves is available.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
OP
OP
Fancy

Fancy

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler JLU Sahara
Tuffy’s security deck is good if you need to secure your things with the top off while you’re away from your Jeep. The link above is for the rubber mat only. This is the link for the security enclosure that it sets on... https://www.quadratec.com/p/tuffy/s...JHN-gNRT_dvV3Dh4biEWKrpCT8QeaUUsaAinDEALw_wcB

I have a GPCA cargo cover and have been pleased with it so far. It’s a fraction of the cost of Tuffy’s but does not secure your things when the top is off. I leave the hard top on all the time so I just needed a cover. Here’s the link to GPCA’s cargo cover... https://www.gpca.us/shop/gpca-jeep-wrangler-jl-unlimited-cargo-cover-pro/

I also have the Harbor Freight moving blanket for when the back seat is down.
Thank you so much!! I was wondering about the GPCA cover. I will take a look at that!! Thanks again!!
Sponsored